test 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test 250

i am going to be taking a cycle of test 250 i have 10 cc and i want to take 350mg a week. my question is how should i spread out my shots? should i do one every five days or what?

im guessin its enan. you can take it once a week or twice a week i personaly would only go once a week cuzz of the small amount. i also would get another bottle so you can run it 10-12 weeks instead of the 7 weeks or so. good luck

Comment

Im guessing its enanthate or cypionate, if so, then I would get another bottle if possible. Do the injection once a week for 10 weeks. 250-500mg would be the best dose range if your fairly new to using test

Comment

I'm also running a cycle of Test 250 cyp. I'm running it once a week at 250mg for the 1st 3 weeks then going to twice a week for the 4th & 5th week then back to once a week for the last 3 weeks. The reason I'm going up and down is to avoid dead dick after I come off. That's what happened to me with QV Deca 300. I was told to run it this way and my problem would solved.

Comment

once a week or every 5 days, either one will work

Comment

Originally posted by chaggy
            I'm also running a cycle of Test 250 cyp. I'm running it once a week at 250mg for the 1st 3 weeks then going to twice a week for the 4th & 5th week then back to once a week for the last 3 weeks. The reason I'm going up and down is to avoid dead dick after I come off. That's what happened to me with QV Deca 300. I was told to run it this way and my problem would solved.
            You won't have that problem with test, brother.. Deca and tren you might, not test.. If so, there's something else wrong..

Comment

That won't help even with the deca. I wouldn't listen to whoever told you that.

Comment

i know your new here bro but you shouldnt hijack someone else question. but your pyrmid theory will not work with deca. you might think it will with test but with test your gonna be 17 year old again. 8 week cycle of test 250mgs a week your sellin yourself short run it 10-12 weeks i also would bump the mgs aliltle more also. good luck and if you haveanymore questions start a new tread.

Comment

Working...
                X