Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Stack ....please give me opinions on how i can cycle them...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Stack ....please give me opinions on how i can cycle them...

optimum nutrition amino 2222 caps -2 caps 2222mg
    universal natural sterol complex
    Human growth complex -somatotrophine 12x
    DHEA -25mg time released
    HMB-before bed

this is all i could get my hands on so please advise me on how i can cycle each on to get the most out of what i got.....
    .....i just ordered some Methoxy-5-test-1-diol-butylacetone
    some new research drug related to GBL or GHB heard its the best
    very high in energy....but i will probably hold back on that.
    Please give me as much advise on my stack as possible.........
    ....Paco
    Attached Files

:dumbass: :rofl:

Comment

lol

Comment

looks like a lot of money wasted..

growth hormone secretogues are in the SUPER IFFY area. hmb works, but you'd have to take 3-7 grams throughout the day to have an effect. i'm speechless about the natural sterol complex. and don't call it a cycle... wait, is this a joke? i'd feel pretty dumb if i were answering a prank...

Comment

give the kid a break boys. i think he is being serious from another post i just read.

Comment

READ NOW!!!!

actually i have used this stack before and i have seen great results....an i am not a boy ...dipshit.......and sterols in combination with ghb or gbl turn into a steroid substance in the body anyway you think the way you want to....all i want was your opinion on how i could cycle them not if the product at hand was in your opinion good or not .....answer my questions is this a forum or a playground for roid heads with no brains.....really now get a fuckin clue......ONCE AGAIN MY QUESTION WAS HOW COULD I CYCLE THE STEROL COMPLEX ??

Last edited by YellowJacket; 09-03-03, 10:32 PM.

Comment

if you know so much, why are you asking?

dhea is not a precursor to test. it's two steps away from test. dhea converst to androstene, then it's up to your liver to convert it to test. by the way dhea is also two steps away from estrogen.

show me the study that sez the mentioned sterols in conjunction with ghb turn into steroids and i will apologize. it sounds like crap to me tho. it takes multiple steps from cholesterol to become testosterone. how are plant extracts supposed to convert? if you haven't noticed, all the questions here are aimed at gear. so who needs to get informed?

Comment

You have posted this 3 times in the supplement section and now the AAS section. That is unacceptable. You also mention GHB which is a violation of board rules, consider this your last warning. Might want to lay low, read and learn before posting again.

Comment

Re: READ NOW!!!!

Originally posted by PacoXFL
                  actually i have used this stack before and i have seen great results....an i am not a boy ...dipshit.......and sterols in combination with ghb or gbl turn into a steroid substance in the body anyway you think the way you want to....all i want was your opinion on how i could cycle them not if the product at hand was in your opinion good or not .....answer my questions is this a forum or a playground for roid heads with no brains.....really now get a fuckin clue......ONCE AGAIN MY QUESTION WAS HOW COULD I CYCLE THE STEROL COMPLEX ??
                  bro, i was defending you. never again will i do that.

Comment

Pretty good start, Paco

Comment

lol

Comment

AS YJ said, this is a warning, and we only give one...if seriousness is involved here make us understand that, if you are wasting time and board space, you are gone...

Comment

my reply...

6. Prohormones
                          For men only! Prohormones are naturally occurring plant sterols which accelerate the muscle building process by creating a very anabolic environment. After completing the enzymatic conversion to testosterone and or nandrolone and binding to the receptor site, a signal is sent to the muscle cells to promote protein synthesis and increased nitrogen retention. This allows your body to absorb more amino acids from your protein, resulting in more lean muscle gains. another benefit is the body's raised androgen levels, which effect the body's ability to recover faster than normal from strenuous exercise.

http://www.fitnessfirstusa.com/newsfitness.htm

Comment

That comes from a online store who sells the supplement. Theyre not oging to trash it, then try to sell it. There were no references cited. Still bunk. If you have it and like it, then use it. It doesnt need to be cycled, its all natural.

Comment

yo paco

that comment probably has to do with scotch pine trees--where androstene is found naturally. that's the loophole supp complanies use to sell andro legally. if it occurs in nature, they can sell it. does that mean the prohormones you buy come from plants? absolutely not. the same process used to make gear is used, except the last step (andro~>test) is skipped.

the ingredients in your "i got ripped off like a sucker," stack is a product of anecdotal studies that supp. cos. manipulate to allow them to say the word "anabolic" in some plant juice.

don't put anyone here down. whatever you think you know, we know also. we're here to help, learn and benfit from these exchanges. your additude is not conducive to any of the above.

we're not trying to put down what you've learned, but rather trying to help.

if you can't get that, please go to another board. if you're willing to listen, we can all share and learn from each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X