bumped slin dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumped slin dose

i went up to 10 iu today. i had all these notions that i was gonna be so tired i could barely move and i was gonna have to check my blood sugar constantly. it is much easier than i thought. 8 grams of dextrose per iu with whey post workout and a low fat meal 1 hour after inject. thanks to all the bros who provided the info on slin to make this succesfull and safe.

Good to hear it's working out well for you jg.

Comment

just be carefull bro.

Comment

Re: bumped slin dose

Originally posted by jipped genes
        i went up to 10 iu today. i had all these notions that i was gonna be so tired i could barely move and i was gonna have to check my blood sugar constantly. it is much easier than i thought. 8 grams of dextrose per iu with whey post workout and a low fat meal 1 hour after inject. thanks to all the bros who provided the info on slin to make this succesfull and safe.
        thats good that your not having problems but try not to make it sound so great. some kid will say, "hmm slin sounds good, i think i will try it" lol.

Comment

Re: Re: bumped slin dose

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          thats good that your not having problems but try not to make it sound so great. some kid will say, "hmm slin sounds good, i think i will try it" lol.
          i agree - slin is nothing to take lightly!

KIDS - DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!! lol

Comment

might i add that i have done alot of research and have thought about using slin probably a year before the fitness board went down. i have read every article and every post on here and FG about slin as well as a couple of others i dont post at and just looking on the web on diabetic sites to gain knowledge since then. the reason it is going well for me is because i have done so much research and have my ducks in a row. i have my wife as a failsafe, we have discussed signs of hypo and i have gatorade and glucose tabs at hand always. bouncer you are right i did make it sound trivial, that was my mistake.it can kill you with a small mistake or miscalculation. if you choose to use it be careful and read everything if you rush in and miss one thing it may be fatal. i have accumulated the knowledge of scores of vets and anybody thinking of using it should do the same.

Comment

Working...
            X