500mg/ml test enanthate, painfull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500mg/ml test enanthate, painfull

Hey bros I have some 500mg/ml test enanthate I got and it is by far the most painfull stuff I have ever shot, I took prop last cycle and thaught that was painfull but this makes prop look like a joke.

I have been getting realy bad test flu with this also, does that have to do with the BA concentration? Anyway if i want to lower the concentration so I can handle the stuff when i shoot it should I just add sterile oil and that is it? What else can I do to make it less painfull?

ive used a 500mg/ml test enth/iso mix and handled it well. pain was very reasonable, and got away with low ba %. What did your formula look like?

Comment

500mg eth or blended ester? if that is strieght then you need to cut it about half

Comment

Did you make it yourself or buy it. I got a jug of Anabolic Pharms 500 and there was no pain whatsoever. Old lab reports on Synergymuscle had the stuff tested around 420. The guy posted up and said he changed the way he was making it and assured us he fixed the problem. So being so smooth of an inject, I hope it is close the the 500 and not too underdosed? Later, DB

Comment

yea the crap was dirty thats why the injections hurt so bad, I told the UGL that I bought it from and he said the same thing happend to him and there was something wrong with the batch, it made me very sick after 3 unberable injections of it, I ended up tossing it.

Comment

man, I just don't see the need to go much over 300mg/ml. 500 just sounds harsh!

Comment

I was under the impression that high mg/ml concentrations were targeted at the pro BB'ers who use a massive cycle mix to supplement their routine. Otherwise, you're just looking for alot of pain because the higher mixes have less solvent to keep the hormone dissolved, and your hormone crystallizes before your body can absorb it all (does this sound right?). Those pro's mix alot of stuff together, and I think it allows the entire mix to stay in solution longer. In addition the accepted waste in the syringe is magnified when you do an injection; you lose a much higher percentage of your mix (you can get around that by drawing a .1-.2cc air bubble into your syringe to allow for the waste, but wouldn't advise it).

If you have to have a single ester high mg/ml mix, get ready to feel the stuff, unless you add another ester or a few others; the ester chains do not recognize each other so it does not crystallize like in the higher single ester concentrations (I'm sure that info is around here somewhere). If you have to try a near-painless high mg/ml single ester solution I've got a recipe, but first I need to familiarize myself with the board and its rules a bit more.
              Last edited by GIJoe; 02-26-05, 11:48 AM.

Comment

You can post the recipe without breaking any rules.

Comment

The formulation I have for deca and test cyp (enth should work the same) at 400mg/ml is:

10g Test Cyp.
                  8ml Animal E solvent
                  ~7ml oil of choice (sesame for me)

(500mg/ml would be 10:8:2; 10:7.5:2.5 would work also)

Pour the solvent into the hormone, and heat until dissolved. Mix the oil to the appropriate strength and filter.

The oil is not exact, as the mixture is measured to volume. Animal also has a new solvent that holds the hormone in depot longer for less pain (New A, or NA), but I haven't heard any feedback on it yet.

Deca uses a ratio of .5ml solution/1gram powder (10:5:5 for 500mg/ml), then mix to strength after heating; enth should be .6-.7ml/1gram powder (10:6:4 for 500mg/ml).

Immediate pain is non-existant, 2-3 day pain is mild to sometimes moderate, depending if it is your first week or not. I like mixing kyno (immiscable, yes, but works wonderfully) with the inject, and other hormones at the same time, as obviously it helps with the pain.

It should be noted that Animal solutions and other magic solutions, are measured out in ratios, not percentages like with BA/BB; I have had experience with all but Dazed formulations, and I like animals for the pleasant smell and painless injects (I don't have any idea what is in it, but alot of feedback and no negs are good enough for me at this time)
                  Last edited by GIJoe; 02-28-05, 06:55 PM.

Comment

What is in the solvent? I will never inject anything in my body that I don't know what it is. I don't trust the average "home chemist/pharmacist" to know what is toxic and what isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                      What is in the solvent? I will never inject anything in my body that I don't know what it is. I don't trust the average "home chemist/pharmacist" to know what is toxic and what isn't.
                      Probably the most significant statement in this thread, and we would all do well to heed this advice, especially when my comeback is "I don't know what's in it, he says the solutions are proprietary"; I have no clue, just the feedback of many that so far do not have probs. I've been watching his progression on his site, and have talked with others willing to take the risk (which as you wisely point out, is not prudent).

Kind of ironic that I would distill the base chems we use because of the potentially harmful by-products in them, but I might be willing to use another solvent I do not know the content of. Good point, Spidey.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                        I was hoping you would have some idea. It is about the best solvent there is for AS. Makes water based suspension, and very, very easy oil based. Also, it makes high concentrations of gear extremely easily. It has an odor to it. Any ideas?

BTW, what up spidey? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Governor
                          I was hoping you would have some idea. It is about the best solvent there is for AS. Makes water based suspension, and very, very easy oil based. Also, it makes high concentrations of gear extremely easily. It has an odor to it. Any ideas?

BTW, what up spidey? :)
                          I have never bought any so I have no ideas. I could probably smell it and tell you pretty close though. I have a good nose, LOL.

You say it is miscible in both oil and water? Sounds PEG based. If I ever buy some, I will analyze it to see what is in it. My luck, it will be something I don't want to inject and I will have wasted my money, LOL.

Comment

You should do that spidey. Its only 12 bucks. Plus youd save me a couple hundred on the test..LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X