winn and anadrol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winn and anadrol

i currently started on anadrol 50mg and looking to take winnie with it can someone advise me on this please

Yes I can advise you. DONT DO IT! lol. What is your reasoning behind this bro? Are you affraid to inject? There both 17-aa, its basiclly like pulling out your liver and kicking it down the street. Not a good cycle at all. Its actually terrable. Learn to inject and run a nice clean cycle. You will not be happy with this oral cycle when you come off and 90% of your gains are gone in a month.

Comment

exactly.

test with anadrol in the first few weeks would be a nice little cycle. what are your stats/age?

Comment

Winny and Anadrol together isn't just stupid, it's pointless.

split it up, drol in the beginning, winny at the end if you must run them both in 1 cycle ...

Comment

not afraid to inject just not as knowlegdable as some of you are I already have the anadrol 15 left and lookin to get some winnie. Gained 15lbs with the anadrol now looking to cut any advise please and how important is test????

Comment

their right, you should take some testosterone. Any gains made on Anadrol are very hard to keep the test would help you keep some. I used AD-50s on my first cycle and I tell you I won't take them again, sure they make you grow and give you a nice pump but the side affects and loosing the gains after....it just isn't worth it.
            Try some Finiplex that will harden you up and give you some vascularity.

Comment

Originally posted by adriano420
              not afraid to inject just not as knowlegdable as some of you are I already have the anadrol 15 left and lookin to get some winnie. Gained 15lbs with the anadrol now looking to cut any advise please and how important is test????
              So you have already done most of your a-bombs?

I think following it up with winny would be good. I would look for some zambons rather than pills though.

Comment

Like Bouncer said bro "Learn to inject bro". I know alot of people are arfiad of needles and all, but to tell u the truth they dont hurt. I bet after the first shot You'd be wanted to inject frequently. Its best if u take some test along with anadrol. Not only cheap but the gains will be good and u will be able to keep most of them after post cycle. Some Enanthane would be good or Cyp. at 400-500mgs wk 10 weeks. Good luck bro.

Comment

Working...
                X