coming off cutting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coming off cutting cycle

Hey guys, Im just coming off a cycle of fina/prop/winny. I was intaking about 2000 calories a day while on cycle. Now that I am off and almost a week into my PCT, should I be increasing my calories so I don't lose my muscle mass? My maintainence calories are around 2600. I still do cardio 5x a week for 45 minutes in the morning. I'm not gonna cut that because I feel it's important to stay healthy, not to mention in good cardio shape. What do you all think? Thanks.

cut the cardio down to 4 days per week, maybe even 3. you will stay healthy, but preserve some muslce

Comment

cardio health is easily maintained. anything more than 2 times a week you should only be doing that for a specific atheltic event. and yes I would keep your calories a little higher than 2000. you might want to gradually add in 100 per week and see what happens to your weight.

Comment

i would take cals to maint and drop cardio to 3x a week until the next cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
          i would take cals to maint and drop cardio to 3x a week until the next cycle.
          Yep, thats what I would do.

Gotta be careful now... You don't have the help of anabolics.... and are in danger of losing muscle.

Comment

How about throwing in some HIT (sprints) instead 4x a week. How would that be instead of straight up cardio?

Comment

Originally posted by nmk85roll
              How about throwing in some HIT (sprints) instead 4x a week. How would that be instead of straight up cardio?
              that would be fine. just don't do too much. otherwise you will go catabolic and loose some of that muscle you just busted your ass for.

Comment

So now that I'm mainting, is it ok, to throw in some diary into my diet, fat free yogurt and cheese? Cottage cheese has NEVER left the diet.

Comment

Originally posted by nmk85roll
                  So now that I'm mainting, is it ok, to throw in some diary into my diet, fat free yogurt and cheese? Cottage cheese has NEVER left the diet.
                  sure

Comment

Working...
                  X