injections before or after workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injections before or after workout?

wht is better for the muscle, a injection before or after a workout?

I try to inject the same muscle I'm about to work, just before I leave for the gym

Comment

What if you have a set work out schedule? EG. Same muscles on the same days of the week every week and you inject every Monday and Thursday.
      Or are you doing ED or EOD shots?

Comment

never saw much of a difference. I keep the same injecting schedule because my workout schedule doesn't always keep the same. and right now it is mostly just ass shots because I am using not a lot of gear.

Comment

well i like to put winny into my bi's and tri's when i use winny. and when i used eq i would put it in my shoulders more then my rear.

Comment

I like post workout. I am a strong beliver in fascia stretching...and there is no better way to stretch than with inj.

Comment

i feel i work out harder after injecting prop just before a workout. otherwise i inject all others at lunch time.

Comment

I was doing it that way due to soreness, now I just hit it up when ever, too hard to time it with workouts when I'm injecting ed

Comment

I like to do it before my workout. It gives me a psychological boost. As far as what is best for the muscle, I'll let some of the vets respond to this one.

Comment

I like doing them after a workout right before i jump in the shower.

Comment

Working...
                    X