BROKE OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROKE OUT

I Started breaking out around my 8th week. I was running enantat 500mg and deca 300mg a week. Quite enantat and replaced with Omnadren 500mg a week. Now, i never broke out at all with enantat. but the last 2 weeks with Omnadren i can certainly tell alot around the chest and shoulder area. Does omnadren usually have this effect on people? i only have 3 weeks left so i think ill just finish up and start my next cycle again with enantat and stick with that.

Bro how are you splitting up those Omnadren injections? Just in case you didn't know the blend of test in omnadren now is the same as sustanon. They both need to be injected EOD for blood levels to remain stable due to the shorter acting esters they contain. Just a thought...if you are injecting them once a week the unstable blood levels and hormonal roller coaster are probably causing the acne.
    Last edited by Cmsmallzz; 12-03-04, 10:34 PM.

Comment

use some b-5 or accutane

Comment

if you are injecting them once a week the unstable blood levels and hormonal roller coaster are probably causing the acne.
        agreed

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, what was the batch # on the QV stuff? I broke out bad on my last batch of QV gear in my final weeks. Also, there are some very good fakes of the OMNI's bro.. How have your gains been since the switch?

Comment

Originally posted by kahoona32
            If you don't mind me asking, what was the batch # on the QV stuff? I broke out bad on my last batch of QV gear in my final weeks. Also, there are some very good fakes of the OMNI's bro.. How have your gains been since the switch?
            Bro how is the batch number going to determine why your breaking out. If you are doing gear acne is probably the most common side effect, so the reasonable assumpsion is that you are breaking out from the hormonal changes not because of the fact it's QV batch #456...LOL

On another note Omnadren's are not faked that often at all. In fact they are one of the cheapest amps money can buy so there is not a huge profit for them to be counterfited like there is with Primobolan, etc...

Comment

Bro how is the batch number going to determine why your breaking out. If you are doing gear acne is probably the most common side effect, so the reasonable assumpsion is that you are breaking out from the hormonal changes not because of the fact it's QV batch #456...LOL
              I understand what you are saying bro, however what I am getting at is that recently the QV batches have been pretty underdosed and dirty. My last cycle caused me to break out really bad. I have also read other posts with people complaining about QV gear on this board.
              I normally don't break out with Human Grade gear, so I am thinking that the reason I broke out on my last cycle was due to dirty gear.
              As far as Omnidren, I have 12 amps of fake OMNI's right here in front of me bro. They match up to the fake amps in the Anabolics 2004 book. You can have em if you want bro. Just tell me where to send em. (Email me)
              BTW, I never claimed to be any kind of expert, that is why I said, "If you don't mind me asking about the batch # " I am not sure I am going to do QV gear again and was just curious if it was recent gear, thats all...

Kahoona.

Comment

Wow Bro you must really have a shitty source because trust me there are not a lot of fake Omnadren around. Just an FYI, omnadren sell for so cheap it is ridiculous, even cheaper than mex gear mg for mg.

On a differnt note, no need to be a little wise ass and offer me you bunk gear. You probably paid 20 times what I would pay for them anyway...LOL
                Last edited by Cmsmallzz; 12-05-04, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Cmsmallzz Wow Bro you must really have a shitty source because trust me there are not a lot of fake Omnadren around. Just an FYI, omnadren sell for so cheap it is ridiculous, even cheaper than mex gear mg for mg.
                  Bro, It doesn't matter how much it costs to make it in Poland, The price people pay here in the states is what counts. Nothing like a little sunflower oil for $12.00 per amp.. Look at how many fake Brovel Testosterona 200's are floating around. I can buy them in TJ for $13.00 per 10 ml bottle. Here in the states, they sell for up to $ 100.00. Senior Fernando Hernandez or what ever his name is doesn't mind pissing in a bottle and selling it for a few bucks. They even have the prescribing papers inside..
                  Cost is not an issue bro...
                  Fakes are getting so hard to detect these days.

Comment

Bro look I am not going to argue with you but I know and talk to guys that know the european market a lot better than you or I. LOL If you are a big enough sucker to pay that much per amp then I feel sorry for you. The going price is a few dollars. Hopefully a mod edits your post becuase you are not supposed to discuss specific prices on this board. Read the rules Bro.
                    Last edited by Cmsmallzz; 12-05-04, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Cmsmallzz, Dude. The prices I mentioned are just a figure to give you an example. It is obvious that we have a difference of opinion here. I have nothing further to say to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmsmallzz
                        Bro look I am not going to argue with you but I know and talk to guys that know the european market a lot better than you or I. LOL If you are a big enough sucker to pay that much per amp then I feel sorry for you. The going price is a few dollars. Hopefully a mod edits your post becuase you are not supposed to discuss specific prices on this board. Read the rules Bro.
                        He is not out of line here. And as far as that goes supply and demand deturman what things cost, not the actual cost. var cost no more then dbol to produce but it does not cost the same. It is fine to have a differnce of opinion but there is no need for it to be anything else here. lets keep the threads on a higher level then this

skyefire

Comment

Working...
                        X