Boldenone undecanoate %

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boldenone undecanoate %

Hi, i have a question about boldenone undecanoate. If i want make a solution of 200mg/ml what percentage of BA and/or BB i have to use to make it all in solution. With other powders it's easy to see when all to powder is gone in solution but with boldenone undecanoate which is already liquid, it is difficult to see if all substance is in solution. Can anyone give me some reliable informations, especially i mean skyfire and spidey which are old masters on receipts.

thanks

I have heard that 2ba and 7bb was great.

Comment

You probably won't need very much BA and BB. EQ is pretty soluble in just straight oil I think. You should still have a little BA and BB around for sterility purposes though so I would go with the 2% BA and 7 % BB suggested above. YOu should be able to tell if it is mixed in the end by just letting it sit on the counter for an hour and looking at it closely. If it isn't dissolved, you will see two distinct layers.

Comment

what he said. all that is actually needed it 2% BA but I like my stuff thinner so I use a little more BB to taste :D

BTW if you have other gear that is painful this stuff is great for cutting it.

Comment

you will find eq is pretty easy to work with, and also can go into 400mg/ml without problems :cool:

Comment

Thanky a lot guys, i will try it wuth 2/7 and write the results.

Comment

how about taking HGC with it :tired

Comment

Working...
              X