Comparison: Test Enth or Cyp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison: Test Enth or Cyp?

I understand all about the esters and dosages and stuff. What I would like to understand is the reasons why some people bloat with enth and not cyp while still others bloat with cyp but not enth? I have to assume that there were no diet or health issues involved; so why exactly do some bloat on one but not the other, especially since the only differences are the release times controlled by the attached esters? Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

ps. please don't just say that people are different. There must be more to the equation than that. Thanks!

well personally i get just about the exact same effects from either of the 2, i dont notice any more bloat with one than the other

Comment

well personally i get just about the exact same effects from either of the 2, i dont notice any more bloat with one than the other
      same for me -- i see no difference when running one or the other

Comment

I think people that say that they see a difference having something other than the ester that is making water retention and issue.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          I think people that say that they see a difference having something other than the ester that is making water retention and issue.
          agree. they do me the same too

Comment

i notice no difference

Comment

These two are not only structurally the same, but they also contain almost the same amount of carbons. If one is using the same brand of test, then their should really be no difference.

http://web.mit.edu/hudson/www/ttypes.html

Scroll down to the diagram of the esters and you will see what I mean. They are almost the same exact thing.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Great read, shortz! I guess that it is a simple matter of opinion and manufacturer preference for most people. I certainly see no scientific basis for claims of one substance causing more bloat than the other, especially when the dosages are identical while the chemical structures are virtually identical. Just wanted to get some feedback on this claim. Thanks again everyone!

Comment

It could be a difference in the composition of the carrier oil solution rather than a difference in the active ingredient. Different people may react to different "inert" things like BB, BA, PEG, etc. Also, don't forget that when the ester is cleaved, you not only get test released but also the corresponding carboxylate, cycopentylpropionate in the case of cyp and heptanoate in the case of enan. People may react to the different carboxylate differently.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                    It could be a difference in the composition of the carrier oil solution rather than a difference in the active ingredient. Different people may react to different "inert" things like BB, BA, PEG, etc. Also, don't forget that when the ester is cleaved, you not only get test released but also the corresponding carboxylate, cycopentylpropionate in the case of cyp and heptanoate in the case of enan. People may react to the different carboxylate differently.
                    exactly. I have often suspected that this is the casuse of the test flu as well, it follows the same pattern with some people geting it of some esters and not others

it should also be noted that if all other things are equal that cyp is likely to be the cleaner of the two products due to manafacturing considerations. this shouldn't be a propblem for humen grade gear though

Comment

Interesting stuff. Thanks Spidey and Skyefire. I have not considered the possibilty of oil suspensions vs. BA, BB and PEG reacting in the body differently. So, of those who have used both suspended in the same solution, there would likely not be a different reaction unless for the aforementioned byproducts of the enzymatic cleavage process. Very keen observation guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X