10 th week on t-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 th week on t-4

hey i'm on my tenth week and i've been taking test 400 two shots a week and 50mgs of d-bol a week i'm up from 167pds to 195, but my d-bol was done two weeks ago and my test is almost out,and recently my source who is good and very reliable is able to get anything and i was just wondering what would be a good thing to take for an other few weeks, i was going to start my post cycle after 16 weeks but i heard the longer you stay on a cycle the more of your gains you keep so i might just go for 20 weeks does that sound like a bad idea i'm just lookin for some honest feedback and i knew this would be the place to get it since my buddy tries talking me into buying everything he's got
    i appreciate all feedback, and no i'm not looking to put on much more weight but if i do then fuckin right but mostly i just want to keep what i've gained

i meant to say 50mgs of d-bol per day sorry

Comment

Personally I sont agree with that time frame, I prefer short bursts of 6-8 weeks then a lay off of 4-8 weeks including PCT and starts after the last sgot of gear.

I think that the ony time a course should be of 16-20 weeks is if your a competitive bodybuilder in the runn up to a competition where you have say 8 weeks on a course that includes test, followed by 8 weeks or so on compounds that work in a lower calorie environment and dont retain as much water; winstrol, primo, tren, proviron, var etc

Comment

What is your age and cycle history?

Comment

Working...
        X