eq freaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eq freaks

anyone in hear usse eq for first cycle? if so how much weight did you gain and how many weeks did it take for the veins to kick in

I didn't use it alone, but the cycle looked like test cyp/eq/dbol/winny

I really can't remember off hand the exact wieght, But it was a very decent first cycle

Comment

You must be low or pretty low to really take advantage of the vascularity promoted by Boldenone. If your 20%, you won't really see much.

Comment

I've done a test/eq cycle and i gained a solid 10lbs after the water bloat went away.

Comment

I just came off of a Test\EQ cycle. My weight stayed about the same, but I am sitting here lookin at 4 veins in my quads that were not there before.

Comment

love EQ....gotta run at least400-600mg's wk for a min of ten weeks......in my opinion!
            big EQ FREAK.

god bless

Comment

i love it. my bf is around 12% right now and it did me right with prop

Comment

eq does nothing for me

Comment

i took it for 8 weeks my first time. i started out at 159 pounds and went up to 171. bench went from 315 to 365. arms went over 18 inches. i was taking 400mg a week. i can't wait to get 2 more bottles and then i will start fresh all over again in the fall.

Comment

Working...
                  X