Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: what is :Dexamethasone Acetate i just got it in the mail!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New: what is :Dexamethasone Acetate i just got it in the mail!!!

i got this in the mail from a friend that works in a lab and he told me it a roid and i have no clue how to use it .....its a powder
    500g of it too its called Dexamethasone Acetate w/Adrenochrome Semicarbazone 200g i would really like some feedback....thanks paco..

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/dexameth.htm

Comment

Yep. Catabolic steroids.

Comment

i just read like three of your posts. you are getting all kinds of roids that you dont need.

Comment

be happy when your friend sends you some testosterone

Comment

got shit loads of testosterone pharm. sitting right in front of me just dont want to take it .....wanna wait until about a month before i go to bootcamp to start the test......think about it
            ....paco

Comment

Originally posted by PacoXFL
              got shit loads of testosterone pharm. sitting right in front of me just dont want to take it .....wanna wait until about a month before i go to bootcamp to start the test......think about it
              ....paco
              you need to research before you take anything if you have shit loads of test you dont need to take it a month before bootcamp. first if it is long ester you will just start to feel it, maybe, by the time you get there. then crash and be worthless and maybe grow tits, your bunk mates would love that. i am thinking you have prednisone and other cortico steroids but not AA steroids. corti steroids actually burn muscle not build it. stick to creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                you need to research before you take anything if you have shit loads of test you dont need to take it a month before bootcamp. first if it is long ester you will just start to feel it, maybe, by the time you get there. then crash and be worthless and maybe grow tits, your bunk mates would love that. i am thinking you have prednisone and other cortico steroids but not AA steroids. corti steroids actually burn muscle not build it. stick to creatine.
                exactly:agree:

Comment

Save it till you get a rash, or have sinus/allergy problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X