• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your GH experiences

Trying to get a feel for it bros.

How much did you do and over how long ?

What results did you see ?

What did you stack it with ?

Any Sides like water retention, Joint pain, Carpal Tunnel ?

I am a but concerned that doing GH can shut down your natural GH levels. It is not something that I would want to be on forever.

:)

I was on for maybe 5months with test,and many other things on and off,I noticed great fat loss,better sleep,way more veins all over,and an all around better feeling in my body.I started at 3 iu and went up to 6 per day 7 days a week.My dad has been on for 8 months on only 2-3 iu ed and has seen great results,I mean his whole body has taken on a new look,shit he even had a bad toe nail from a 45 pound plate and it never grew right and now he has grown a new toe nail lol its good stuff imo

Comment

6 months on serostim hgh....

5 days on 2 off
      4-6iu's per day
      2 shots/day a.m. with carbs, p.m. after i train
      no insulin
      ran 2 10 wk cycles......75mgtren/100mgprop/50mgwinnyED..........75mgtren/100mgprop/100mgEqED.........
      loved results
      will do it again
      extreme fat burning effects....for me, along with my cycle and supplements....
      fairly strict diet
      trained like a freak
      no negative sides directly associated to HGH!
      age-34....6'4" 248 8-9%bf

god bless:)

Comment

Man Ive talked about this so many times...lol...but Im always happy to share

best expierence, Jintropin, summer of 2001
        Jin began in March and eneded Sept- 4iu ed 7 days a week
        Cycle included 10 weeks on the first 3, 8 weeks of winstrol
        1g cyp
        600 deca
        100mg fina ed
        50mg winny ed

I coasted with prop and var for 8 weeks after the winny, by labor day I weighed in, and gained 23 lbs of muscle, and lost 20 something lbs of fat...coming in at 276, at 8% bf

Sides will be expierenced with higher doses strombs, swelling, numbness and carpal tunnel like feelings will occur, it wont shut down natural GH release, I havent seen a study yet to proove so, although all clinical studies are written for replacement therapy, and not supplimentation. The only 2 people that I would consider gurus on the BB side would be Nandi, or Ironmaster....

Doses should be split, through the day...and GH if afforadble enough I would stay on forever, closest thing to a "fountain of youth" we will find

Comment

i've been on 3iu ed for about 3 weeks now. i have carpal tunnel symptoms in the morning, but it goes away about 20min after waking. i haven't been on long enough to tell you more than that...

Comment

I used 4ius 5 on 2 off for 6 months and really didnt get that much out of it. Was using Somajects that i know were legit. Only thing i noticed was that i was able to eat whatever i wanted and wouldnt gain an oz of fat. Used with AAS for most of the duration of the time also. My .02 money better spent on test, dbol and fina,

Comment

Working...
            X