HCG Out of Fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG Out of Fridge

I know that HCG can last for around 60 days kept cold in the fridge. But I have a friend that has 5000iu amps and no access to a fridge. Kept relatively cool how long do you think they may be able to last once constituted? Maybe a week if he's lucky? I have no idea.

just keep it on ice then, in a cooler. I don't know how fast it will degrade but I will bet that it wouldn't last a week

Comment

Thanks Bro...I'll see what he has access to.

Comment

Re: HCG Out of Fridge

Originally posted by Cmsmallzz
        I know that HCG can last for around 60 days kept cold in the fridge. But I have a friend that has 5000iu amps and no access to a fridge. Kept relatively cool how long do you think they may be able to last once constituted? Maybe a week if he's lucky? I have no idea.

Csmallzz...tell your buddy to not be a dumbass and buy a refrigerator before HCG?

Just bullshittin'...a week and then its degradation is rather quick...
        Last edited by DS-COUSIN; 01-01-05, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Bro, HCG is only good for 60 days in the fridge? So there is no use buying it in the beginning of your cycle then! If you are going minimum 3 months 90 days!

Comment

I have had some stored in a cupboard for 3 months. Should I chuck it out then or what!!!
            Has not changed ppearance since I got it.

Comment

Working...
            X