Prop in bicep= OUCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop in bicep= OUCH

Did a prop shot in the bicep on Wed, last fucking time I will do that. Holy fuckin pain Batman!!! STill hurts like a mother, hopefully doing Bi's today will take some of the pain away!!!

Just thought I would share,

Carry on!

i tried it once too. it put shooting calves to shame.

Comment

probably no worse than me putting T400 in my tricep last friday. it still hurts, but at least I can bend my arm again. :D

Comment

I don't buy into the spot inject theory, so I don't foresee myself doing this. Hell, even shooting quads sucked the one time I did it. (it was really thick oil...Laurabolin in Mexico) Had to pay for a massage so I could walk right after that!!!!

Comment

I've been injecting a combo of either masteron/prop, or masteron/prop/Eq into bis and tris for weeks now, it hurts less if you do it before training that muscle

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
            I inect prop into my bis and I'm a GIRL! :D (j/k - I inject a lot less that you I'm sure)

GymChic
            :mad: :doh:

Dammit now I gotta keep doing it as a girl does it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
              I've been injecting a combo of either masteron/prop, or masteron/prop/Eq into bis and tris for weeks now, it hurts less if you do it before training that muscle

I would like to try that but it doesn't always work that way. Maybe I will just suck it up, its only for 3 weeks so that is 3 shots per each Bicep. Maybe I will do a few set of curls after each inject.

Comment

but needsize is using quest gear which I am assuming is good quality as far as pain goes. what brand of prop were you injecting Bigdawg1468?

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  but needsize is using quest gear which I am assuming is good quality as far as pain goes. what brand of prop were you injecting Bigdawg1468?
                  I am using Quest, I don't beleive it is so much the brand of gear as a combo of the type of gear and the area.

I did Quest Prop in the quads and Delts solo with no problem in the spring.

I did know that Prop is one of the more painful Test's, I just thought i was good as I hadn't had pain with Prop before.

Comment

prop is the devil =-[

Comment

the prop on its own might hurt a little more. I've started just hitting 2cc's of prop/masteron in bis and tris on non workout days, and its not bad at all

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf
                        prop is the devil =-[
                        then i love the devil. been doing ed injects of 100mg since the first of may. best spots are anterior and medial delts, tris, glutes, and calves. they all still suck especially with 50 mg of winstrol thrown in.

Comment

IMO the pain is worth it if you're shooting ed... gotta rotate. Found out that the painful esters didn't hurt much if I cut it with a lil' eq.

Comment

Working...
                          X