Next cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next cycle help

Whats up dudes, im planning my next cycle to do in a month or so. This is what i had in mind, dont know yet what compounds to use whether dbol/prop (jumpstart), and the dose for my Test-e.

For the testosterone i dont know whether to go 500mgs a week or more because the 2 past cycles ive done were 600mgs with good results. I wanted to go 500mgs since I was thinking of using it with EQ at 400-500mgs a week 10-12 weeks or more.

I wanted to do something like this:

dbol: 35-50mgs ed for 4 weeks
    or
    prop: 150mgs ed for 4 weeks

Test-E: 500mgs a week 10 weeks or more
    EQ: 400mgs a week 10 weeks or more

maybe at the end when i decide to come off end the cycle with either Prop or Winny. PCT on hand for finish.

Should i bump up the Test guys or should i do fine with it combined with eq since ive never ran it before.

EQ is a worthless drug if you ask me. Keep it simple and save your money.

Dbol at 25mgs per day for first 4 weeks

Test at 500mgs per week weeks 1-10

Thats a great basic cycle and I bet ya that at the end of the cycle that your body will look no different then if you use EQ or not.

Comment

I would say run the eq. Everyone I know that has used it has liked it and the one thing I noticed from it is the vascularity and thickness of the viens. Or just run tren instead bro. I would def. do the dbol to jump start.

Comment

Originally posted by therock
        I would say run the eq. Everyone I know that has used it has liked it and the one thing I noticed from it is the vascularity and thickness of the viens. Or just run tren instead bro. I would def. do the dbol to jump start.
        But why spend the money if the only benefit is vascularity? I used EQ twice and don't think I'll ever use it again. It's very overrated if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          EQ is a worthless drug if you ask me. Keep it simple and save your money.

Dbol at 25mgs per day for first 4 weeks

Test at 500mgs per week weeks 1-10

Thats a great basic cycle and I bet ya that at the end of the cycle that your body will look no different then if you use EQ or not.
          hey bouncer, would it matter the test dose if i used test on 3 different times, with the past 2 cycles using 600mgs. I mean as im upping it up a bit or should the 500mgs be fine.

The last cycle i did was a test-e only at 600mgs for 10 weeks and then switched to prop 100mgs eod. The one before that was dbol 35mgs ed 4 weeks and test-e 600mgs a week 10 weeks total.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
            But why spend the money if the only benefit is vascularity? I used EQ twice and don't think I'll ever use it again. It's very overrated if you ask me.

how about using Deca instead of the EQ. Never ran it on cycle before so would 300mgs week be any good.

I was thinking about adding new compounds to the cycle, since i always run plain and simple test and dbol cycles, only one sostenon cycle (1st cycle).

How good will the results be by adding new steroids to the mix. As in gaining more size, or more strength. Diet and training are the more important things but how will new steroids to the mix help.
            Last edited by JUICE; 01-14-05, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
              I also noticed the hunger factor from the eq. That right there would be enough to make me take it. AAS are expensive but we already knew that b4 getting into this lifestyle.
              Also Juice, Deca is very good. I have used it at 300mgs and got very good gains stacked w/ test and dbol. I keep most of my strength and size when I get off of deca aswell. If your diet is good you should be able to make massive gains bro. Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by therock

Also Juice, Deca is very good. I have used it at 300mgs and got very good gains stacked w/ test and dbol. I keep most of my strength and size when I get off of deca aswell. If your diet is good you should be able to make massive gains bro. Go for it.

yeah might add it to the mix then. This past cycle i lost my gains. I was taking liquid nolvadex for pct. I dont know if it didnt work or i did something wrong cause last cycle i personally went to mex and bought me Nolvadex without losing gains. This cycle im gonna take the Nolvadex Tabs instead of the liquid one i ordered.

By taking Liquidex, what exeactly will it do, prevent me from bloating like crazy, never used it. I just did straight test/dbol cycles.

Comment

keep it simple brother --

test 500 mgs 12 weeks
                  i like the prop in the beggining to kickstart things [150 mgs eod]-- that or the dbol at 35 mgs will be fine

run the eq if you already have it on hand if not no need to add it

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                    keep it simple brother --

test 500 mgs 12 weeks
                    i like the prop in the beggining to kickstart things [150 mgs eod]-- that or the dbol at 35 mgs will be fine

run the eq if you already have it on hand if not no need to add it
                    hey man, u think the results will still be good if i did 500mgs, instead of my previous using 600mgs. I will for sure upp my proteins and carbs up a bit more than i did the previous cycle. I ask because I go by the saying "more isnt better". WHat u think bro:D

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE

By taking Liquidex, what exeactly will it do, prevent me from bloating like crazy, never used it. I just did straight test/dbol cycles.
                      yes l-dex will stop the bloat and help with gyno problems.

Comment

i should add in there i like l-dex cuzz it keeps the bloat off and when your cycle is over your body dosent change as much.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                          yes l-dex will stop the bloat and help with gyno problems.
                          ;) cool, will take that too

Comment

Working...
                          X