Liquid nolva from Customwarehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid nolva from Customwarehouse

Hey i got a bottle of liquid nolva from customwarehousenutrition.com. is this shit good enough? ive heard so far a few people said its not good enough for a pct. im runing a test 500 for 12 weeks. im halfway into cycle now. should i get some clomid or tabs from my supplier or will my nolva from custom be ok? i used it when i did an M1T cycle, not sure if it worked because i lost most of the weight .

never heard of them

Comment

www.customnutritionwarehouse.com

Comment

if its real nolva it should be fine bro-- never delt with them before --

Comment

someone please tell me if theyve used this product before. This is important

Comment

Why would oyu buy or use a product you didnt first inquire the efficacy of?? Its the tablet form of novladex suspended in liquid, its comparable to the tablet, with a difference in administration. CNW is reputable, so I would assume this product will suffice.

Comment

K thats all i needed, if CNS is trustable the product is....i just wanted to double check, better safe then sorry....

Comment

i tried it when i came off my cycle in august-september. I lost all my gains when i came off but i dont know if its due to the liquid Noldavex (taking around 3mls for 1 week and then 2 for another, and 1 the final days of it), or could have been the diet or training. I was at 229 and went down to 203, but what was weird was that i was leaner and still big. I dont know how i could have losten all that weight in a month during and after pct.

Comment

Working...
                X