what to do what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do what to do

Im 27 215 lbs good shape and I got my hands on enantat qv 250, (4) ampules of 250 mg test depot, and some 50 mg d bol. Any suggestions on stacking or should i even use the stuff?

Ok, so you have 4amps test which most likely means 4ml. All we need to know now is how many ml of the QV test you have and how many tabs or caps of the dbol. Then when you get all the info I can give you an answer.

Comment

I will help if you smell what therock is cookin

Originally posted by therock
      Ok, so you have 4amps test which most likely means 4ml. All we need to know now is how many ml of the QV test you have and how many tabs or caps of the dbol. Then when you get all the info I can give you an answer.
      ;)

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
        I will help if you smell what therock is cookin

;)
        :rofl:
        Is he coming back to wrestle ever? (spelling)

Comment

Oh just noticed. Romes! Welcome to SM.com You will love it here. Also what is your cycle history bro?

Comment

I have 100 count of the d bol and the enantat 250 is 10 ml

Comment

Rock, my cycle history is really just I did d bol (tabs) for like 6 weeks and worked my ass off and got pretty damn big that was a little less than a year ago. Im tryin to educate myself and make sure Im doin this right this time I aint wastin nothin

Comment

Well, your going to need one more btl of test, to run it the way I would. If you get it then run it like this.
                Test E @ 500mgs a week, wks 1-12
                Dbol at 25-50mgs ed wks 1-4.
                What are you going to run for pct?

Comment

pct?

Comment

Originally posted by romes
                    pct?
                    post cycle therapy. its what you do after your cycle to get your natty test levels back up so you dont lose more than you gained.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
                      post cycle therapy. its what you do after your cycle to get your natty test levels back up so you dont lose more than you gained.
                      :agree:

Comment

pct?
                        :moron:

What? If you don't know what PCT is then you shouldn't even be thinkg about doing a cycle yet!

Comment

Umm thanks, Im making sure I learn all I can about this stuff before I start doing it Bench. So umm thanks for the little bit of info you supplied me there buddy.

Comment

Oh and thanks for the moron alert there bench355 or is it bitch 355?

Comment

Oh and thanks for the moron alert there bench355 or is it bitch 355?
                              :rofl: Come on guys lets get along! Romes bro, he is just trying to make sure you dont hurt yourself bro. In reality he is helping you, but you are right he shouldnt be talking like that. Bench355 you have a bad mouth I think you need a spanking from Romes!:spank:

Comment

Working...
                              X