• Show
Clear All

• T3 + Slin + HGH ?

I was thinking to start system like this:
    T3 50mcg per day
    GH 2iu x 2 day, total 4iu/day
    Slin 10-15iu x 2 day, total 20-30iu/day

What you think about this?
    How long I can take 50mcg of T3 without causing permanent damage?
    Any suggestions?

You dont need that much t3 ..cut that in half....I just use 12.5 when I use it for long periods of time ...

Comment

Have you ever used slin?? Tell us a little more about your history of use ....

Comment

Welcome to the board but he is right. We need to know more about you and cycle history aswell. Slin is serious and needs caution bro.

Comment

Thanks for the responses!
          Here is some info about me:
          I am in the iron game from 10 years, from 3 years I have steroids experience.
          My age is 35.
          I have insulin experience and think that danger from it is much overrated.
          All you need it to listen to your body it gives you a lot of signs about slin dosage - (personal opinion).

My problem is that I never run the 3 components together: Slin + T3 + GH
          Do anybody have experience with course like this? I will appreciate all your opinions!

Here I have 2 questions:
          For how long it can be done?
          Is it better to take T3 ed, or to double the dosage and take 2 days on, 2 days off?

Comment

Originally posted by tDoc

My problem is that I never run the 3 components together: Slin + T3 + GH
            Do anybody have experience with course like this? I will appreciate all your opinions!

Here I have 2 questions:
            For how long it can be done?
            Is it better to take T3 ed, or to double the dosage and take 2 days on, 2 days off?

I know you dont think its dangerous but please be careful ..It can be .....Just run the slin for 6 weeks this time run the gh for 6 months if possible ... You can cycle the slin on and off if your going to run the GH 6months ....DO NOT DOUBLE THE T3 UP

I hope that helped ....
            Last edited by INTIMID8OR; 01-21-05, 03:12 AM.

Comment

BTW ..What are you expecting to get from this cycle ?? Why arent you taking any test?

Comment

why is there no test in this cycle????

as for slin splitting your dose up is fine -- i run it mainly on my big bodypart days -- and it is dangerous!!!!!!!

what time of day do you train?

i train afternoons and like to run my gh when i wake up and again postworkout -- this is the optimal time to push your slin aswell

cut your t3 down to 25mcgs anything more than that can effect your gh!!

add test!! 400 to 500 mgs per week

make sure your training, diet,and rest are in check -- do cardio!

Comment

Working...
                X