To stack or not to stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To stack or not to stack?

I heard that there has been a recent change in the way many BB's are using AAS off season; that instead of stacking they were blitzing with single compounds for short bursts of say 4 weeks.

Clearly this has to be a fast acting compound so that its in the system quick and out again quick when the dosing stops, its supposed to shock the system with a regular change in compound on say a four weeks on and four weeks maintainer pattern, in addittion its supposed to cause less side effects; suppression, aromatisation etc.

When it comes to competitions ofcourse you'd stack.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

in anabolics 2004 they have a 24 week super blitz cycle that looks good but i have never tryed. they were switching every 6 weeks if you want let me know ill post it.

Comment

Yes post it bro. Better yet can you PM me it?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
        in anabolics 2004 they have a 24 week super blitz cycle that looks good but i have never tryed. they were switching every 6 weeks if you want let me know ill post it.
        I'd like to see that one too.

Comment

week 1-6 400mgs test prop 100mgs anadrol ed
          week 7-12 225mgs tren 400mgs primo
          week 13-18 400mgs durabolin 40mgs d-bol ed
          week 19-24 400mgs test prop 225mgs tren 400mgs primo
          comments lean bulk with periodic use of 17aas bridged with injectable componds to minimize chance for liver toxicity.
          id probable run test e thru the whole cycle and use EQ instead of primo and run it from week 7 till 24

Comment

Looks like a good cycle! I might actually try it. But I might do some modifications to it. Like not run drol for 6wks! Run it for 4wks.

Comment

Working...
            X