juicing without a splean????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juicing without a splean????

i recently had my splean removed as a result of a pretty bad car accident that i was in. was wondering if it would hurt me if i juiced without a splean. thinkin about doing winstrol tabs, 40 mg per day, possibly with some deca, 400 mg a week.

welcom to SM. sorry to hear about your car accident! i have no idea about the splean thing but i do know you dont want deca and winny tabs for a first cycle. try good old fashion test at 400-500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks. youll be alot more happy with your results. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
      welcom to SM. sorry to hear about your car accident! i have no idea about the splean thing but i do know you dont want deca and winny tabs for a first cycle. try good old fashion test at 400-500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks. youll be alot more happy with your results. good luck.
      :agree:

Comment

I lost my spleen two years ago in a motorcycle accident...I don't think it will affect you negatively I haven't seen anything negative on me.....but I'm not a doctor....

Comment

The spleen is involved in the production and maintenance of red blood cells, In youths it is an important source of them. In adulthood, bone marrow in the ribs and femur are adequate for the job.

The spleen also produces white blood cells, and is a part of the lymph system and the immune system.

Removal of the spleen mainly leaves one at higher risk durring episodes of of major infection.

Comment

thanks so much for the quick reply to this thread...gettin on that test asap!!!!

Comment

i would try to find a doctor to talk to about that... You're going to want to have blood work done anyway

Comment

I never did have a doctor go through my post work but he did hint it was okay....

Comment

agreed with gorts post-

Comment

Working...
                  X