how much t3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much t3 ?

hiow much t3 could u run ,along with 4ius of GH ,just to increse isulin senstivity a bit and increse protein absorbtion,would 12.5 mcg do ????

12.5 is what i plan on running when i start GH in the next few weeks. 25 or more and you run the risk of shutting down natural production...

Comment

How much T3 should you run if you are not taking slin? I was thinking about incorporating it into the cutting phase of my next cycle but I am wary of T3 and DNP because of the small margin for error.

I am 29 6'1" and 289lbs at 22%, how much T3 do you reccomend?

Comment

Originally posted by DerCribben
        How much T3 should you run if you are not taking slin? I was thinking about incorporating it into the cutting phase of my next cycle but I am wary of T3 and DNP because of the small margin for error.

I am 29 6'1" and 289lbs at 22%, how much T3 do you reccomend?
        i would just focus on a good clean diet and cardio for now. worry about T3 when you are a little leaner. at this point, i don't think it would do anything for you that diet/cardio can't.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
          i would just focus on a good clean diet and cardio for now. worry about T3 when you are a little leaner. at this point, i don't think it would do anything for you that diet/cardio can't.
          The time I am thinking of running T3 is during the cutting phase of my next cycle (the same time I'm running the Winny at the end) the cycle looks like this:

Wk 1-2

1000 mg Equipose weekly
          800 mg Test Enanthate weekly
          .5 mg Liquidex ED

Wks 3 - 8

600 mg EQ weekly
          500mg Test Enan weekly
          .5 mg Liquidex ED

Wks 9 - 16

600 mg EQ weekly
          100mg Winny ED
          100mg Test Propionate EOD
          .5 mg Liquidex ED

Wks 17 - 19

500 IU HCG ED
          .25 mg Liquidex ED

Wks 20 - 22

.25 mg Liquidex ED

400mg Clomid D 1-2
          200mg Clomid D 3-8
          100mg Clomid D 9-18
          50mg Clomid D 19-21

Off for 16 Wks (at least)

For the next two months I am running every morning for Thirty minutes to cut fat and eating very clean. After that I am bumping up my workout to strengthen/bulk until the cutting phase where I was thinking about running T3 and going back to my cutting diet. I will be running for Thirty minutes every morning from now until at least the end of my cycle.

Does this change whether you think I should run T3 at that time?

I appreciate the advice:D

Comment

funny how u took my thread and comfortably turned it into urs !!!

Comment

Originally posted by big N
              funny how u took my thread and comfortably turned it into urs !!!
              Sorry Bro, I actually thought about that after I posted that last one.

Comment

no worries brother !just messin with ya .

Comment

Working...
                X