super test 350?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super test 350?

has anyone heard of super test 350? im not sure who makes it, but a guy i know says he can get it, any thoughts on this?

Ive heard of Super Test 250 made by Tornel. Which is sust250 and I liked it a lot. Are you sure its super test 350 and not 250?

Comment

yea thats what he said, i think i might be from a ug. the guy also says he has like some test 550

Comment

Then I dont know bro. Its up to you.

Comment

like rock said i've not heard of any supertest 350, but Tornel's supertest 250 is pretty good stuff IMO....

Comment

I'm a little late on this post but....... running supertest 450 from IP China right now. Great stuff, good gains in strength and mass. 20 mg test suspension + 100 mg test propionate + 190 mg test enanthate + 190 mg test cypionate.

Comment

Never heard of it.

Tornel makes a weak Super-T 250, but Pets Pharma came out with a TEST-250 (4 compound combo) and they have an Enanthat-350.

Good luck bro

Comment

sounds like its a UG lab. maybe trying to make a higher dose sust?

Comment

PetPharma has the Test E 350 but there was also a very good UG lab a while back that had the sust 350.

Comment

ive been takin super test 350 and stackin it wiv tren 100 only bin on super test 350 comin up to a mouth naw and am gettin huge as well as cut up love the stuff

Comment

test 550 is def UG.and i promise it has to be painful.it takes alot of BA to break down that high a dose.The ugl i use makes test 500.Very good but very painful.I cut it 50/50 with grape seed oil and No pain

Comment

first time trying

hi just a quci one.
                        im going to be using super test 350 for the first time,ive looked up online about it,effects,ingrediants and stuff like that,but ive never used anything like it before and cant seem to find anything on how to take it,
                        dosage,do you mix it with anything,do you change sides when you inject?stuff like that really,only thing ive seen is people saying inject it slowlely as it can hurt.
                        any advice would be a huge help as i REALLY want to try it
                        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by keepz88 View Post
                          hi just a quci one.
                          im going to be using super test 350 for the first time,ive looked up online about it,effects,ingrediants and stuff like that,but ive never used anything like it before and cant seem to find anything on how to take it,
                          dosage,do you mix it with anything,do you change sides when you inject?stuff like that really,only thing ive seen is people saying inject it slowlely as it can hurt.
                          any advice would be a huge help as i REALLY want to try it
                          thanks
                          holly shit bro you are gonna get flamed for that post.
                          first off slow down start a new thread asking your question.
                          you are also gonna have to do alot of reading before you take it so please slow down dont be in a rush and do something wrong.,
                          good thing is you came to the right place you will get help but they are gonna give you shit, so just bare with it read and ask questions in a new thread

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                            holly shit bro you are gonna get flamed for that post.
                            first off slow down start a new thread asking your question.
                            you are also gonna have to do alot of reading before you take it so please slow down dont be in a rush and do something wrong.,
                            good thing is you came to the right place you will get help but they are gonna give you shit, so just bare with it read and ask questions in a new thread
                            I bit my tongue

Comment

Working...
                            X