Question about fina/prop cycles....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about fina/prop cycles....

I'm currently running a fina/prop cycle. This is my second cycle (first being Test-E at 500mg/wk). Anyways, I'm running fina at 100mg EOD and prop at 150mg EOD. It's been two weeks today and I have not noticed anything really. I've gained a couple of pounds, but this is probably due to my increased calories (eatin like a horse).

I know fina/prop being short esters I should have started to see some results (ie. bigger weight gains, strength gains, etc) within the first week or two.

I know the fina isn't fake, but I'm having doubts about the prop. It's "Advanced Anabolics" brand prop. I got it really cheap so I thought I'd give it a try.

So, my question is, is it common not to see any results after two weeks on said cycle?

Thanks.

Man that sucks! My friend is on something very similar and he has only been on for 6 days, and he is telling me he knows the tren is kicking in cause his strengths up a lot and he feels tighter. You should of felt the same especially in week 2. Never heard of that brand of prop.

Comment

I'm on a sustanon. tren cycle, and have been jabbing the tren for 3.5 weeks. I noticed the strength increases, and bf loss within a week. How is your noodle? Do you have problems getting it up? If so, then the test is most likely fake, and the tren is reaking havoc on your libido.

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
        I'm on a sustanon. tren cycle, and have been jabbing the tren for 3.5 weeks. I noticed the strength increases, and bf loss within a week. How is your noodle? Do you have problems getting it up? If so, then the test is most likely fake, and the tren is reaking havoc on your libido.
        No problems getting it up bro. Just rubbed one off last night.....:D

Comment

yea you should be seeing some gains by now, with those 2 i can tell i'm on within a week

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
            yea you should be seeing some gains by now, with those 2 i can tell i'm on within a week
            That's what I figured. Well, I'm going to give it another week and see how it goes.

Comment

you should def be seeing some type of results by now running both short ester'd gear such as tren and prop but nothing out of this world -

give it another 2 weeks -- in the mean time look for different prop!!

also, is your training ,eating, rest habits up to par?

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                also, is your training ,eating, rest habits up to par?
                Fo' Sizzle my nizzle.

Training: Been training for over 8 years so I know what routine(s) my body reacts to the best.

Diet: I incorporate chicken, tuna, eggs, lean turkey, lean beef, salmon, whiting fish, kidney beans, bran cereals, brown rice, oatmeal, wheat bread, lentals, black beans, broccoli, spinach, apples, bananna's, strawberries, blue berries, skim milk, peanut butter, flax oil, etc....into my diet. Nutrition is my forte actually so I know that's not lacking.

Rest habits: I get 8 hours a night at the minimum.

Fuck this shit is starting to piss me off. Ahahah!!! Thanks for the comments guys. I'll give it another 2 weeks and if I do not see results by then I'm stopping the cycle and I'll be getting new gear.

Comment

Shit if I was you I would only wait one more week. To be honest with you if you dont see results in 2wks off tren and prop then your gear is wack! I felt tren in the 1st 5days running 75mg ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Latissimus D.
                    No problems getting it up bro. Just rubbed one off last night.....:D
                    :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

hey im a newbie but i've been running my tren in the finaderm transdermal it may waste tren but it's my first cycle. I felt the gear in the first 7-10 days. the tren makes your muscles hard as a rock

Comment

You shouldnt even be running tren if its your 1st aas cycle. You should only be running test @ 250-300mgs a week.

Comment

I did't want to dick around with just anything. the legal accessability of it made it a big plus.And it tends to keep the water retention low which affects blood pressure. I'm taking the proper precautions for liver,kidneys as well as pct with clomid for three weeks when i'm done.The sides are minimal. And I wanted to save test for my next cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by stone420
                            I did't want to dick around with just anything. the legal accessability of it made it a big plus.And it tends to keep the water retention low which affects blood pressure. I'm taking the proper precautions for liver,kidneys as well as pct with clomid for three weeks when i'm done.The sides are minimal. And I wanted to save test for my next cycle.
                            Big mistake and also Tren does give you higer blood pressure, sorry to break it to you bro but you need to do more research. You need to run test @250mgs a week for 12wks. Also Tren is not legal once converted to Finaject.

Comment

Working...
                            X