Clear All

• synthol

what is the point in injecting synthol?

it makes your muscles look bigger!

Comment

It makes you look like shit.:(

PD

Comment

This is a little off topic but it has to do with synthol. I have this source that says he makes synthol that are keepable gains. He says it has durabolin and prop. You think this is for real? Not that I would take it, unless of course I cant grow anymore, but just curious if anyone else has heard synthol like this.

Comment

Hmmm....mixing a short ester that causes swelling with an oil that doesn't dissapate very easily.....anyone else think this sounds like a great recipe for an abcess?

Comment

That what I thought too bro. Thats why I was asking to see if anyone has ever heard of someone doing this b4. I would never take synthol in the first place, I was just curious cause all his other products are very good.

Comment

Synthol is oil to be injected under the muscle for localized growth in a specific area. If you don't know what you're doing it could be a very very bad idea. Personally I don't see any benefit for the common juicer to take this. I'd leave this one to the pros who are trying to fine tune particular bodyparts.

Comment

:agree:

Comment

wouldnt it be really bad to inject all that oil into your body, that has to be processed by the liver.

Comment

Synthol in my view should never be used unless you are trying to go for the Olympia. I dont care how experienced you are w/ gear if you aint as big as Ruhl dont touch it.

Comment

i was tempted to try it a few different times but after i read all the horror stories about it i passed on that idea

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                        Synthol is oil to be injected under the muscle for localized growth in a specific area. If you don't know what you're doing it could be a very very bad idea. Personally I don't see any benefit for the common juicer to take this. I'd leave this one to the pros who are trying to fine tune particular bodyparts.
                        Synthol is injected IN the muscle at various depts.:)

Comment

What up boy! Man you barely get on this board. give me a call I have to talk to you. Also I agree with you on the synthol topic.

Comment

Originally posted by jt093
                            Synthol is injected IN the muscle at various depts.:)
                            You're right, I stand corrected :D
                            I can swear I remember reading about a substance that needed to be injected under the muscle, though i remember it being synthol, can't remember what the hell it was though.....

Comment

Well, let's compare. Synthol is legal, steroids are not. Synthol is pure and sterile, steroids can be fake, weak, impure, and bacteria-laden. Steroids can cause acne, hair loss, liver damage, shrinking of the testicles, and roid rage. Synthol causes none of these. My friends and I who have used Synthol have made more gains in weeks than we made in years of hard training, dieting, and roids.
                              Last edited by Shibby; 03-03-06, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X