same test back 2 back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same test back 2 back?

Last cycle I did I used primoteston for 10 weeks, it will be about 13 or 14 weeks since I used it last, is that a bad thing or can I use it again with good results? My only options are primoteston and sustanon 250, Im currently useing propecia for hair problems, and heard that deca is bad with propecia, so thats why im thinking of not useing the sustanon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

yes you can use the same test over and over with great results it all depends on your diet workout and rest. i think you might be confused about sust there is no deca in it. its 4 different tests thats all. what is primoteston? do you mean primobolan?

Comment

yea you can get good gains using the same test in 2 consecutive cycles, you may have to up the dosage from the last time a little

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
        . what is primoteston? do you mean primobolan?

Primoteston Depot is also known as Testosterone Enanthate

Comment

primoteston depot is pretty good stuff.....

Comment

Re: same test back 2 back?

Originally posted by jupiter
            Last cycle I did I used primoteston for 10 weeks, it will be about 13 or 14 weeks since I used it last, is that a bad thing or can I use it again with good results? My only options are primoteston and sustanon 250, Im currently useing propecia for hair problems, and heard that deca is bad with propecia, so thats why im thinking of not useing the sustanon. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
            Either one of those will be fine .... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR
              Primoteston Depot is also known as Testosterone Enanthate
              :rofl: i see

Comment

Do it bro. You will make good gains.

Comment

Re: same test back 2 back?

Originally posted by jupiter
                  Sust has testosterone deconoate in it, this is a test ester, its very different to nandrolone which people refer to as deca

Comment

Re: Re: same test back 2 back?

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                    Sust has testosterone deconoate in it, this is a test ester, its very different to nandrolone which people refer to as deca
                    :agree:
                    Decanoate test is a long acting test that is still ative even after 4wks of your last injection. It is not deca bro.

Comment

Re: Re: same test back 2 back?

Originally posted by Mr incredible

nandrolone decanoate is Deca-Durabolin that's why it's refered to as deca. Here's the profile http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...hp?threadid=67

Comment

Thanks for all the responses, I got a couple of weeks till I go on, but I think ill use the primoteston 250 I like the results I got last time.

Comment

Working...
                        X