QV Cyp VS Enath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QV Cyp VS Enath

I must say, after 3-4 months of using the QV enath with the common soreness that usually comes with it, that using the cyp is really a treat. Switched over to the cyp a few weeks ago. No pain at all, just all around clean product. Just thought I would share. :)

why is it that sometimes enanthate lets me all sore and sometimes not. I wanna try cyp. though soon , cause im gonna do a 20 weeker with frontloading prop and enanthate and then switching to cyp.

Comment

yeah i did the switch last cycle and felt the same way. I probably wont ever use their enan again.

Comment

i dont use qv shit period ,i think it s junk!

Comment

i think the most painful shot i ever took was a shot of tokoyo sust 250 in the glut. dude i swelled up and was soo stiff i could barely walk. my wife asked me what was wrong and i had to tell her i pulled a muscle in my back. dude i couldn't get my groove on with her for like a month it hurt so bad.

Comment

the most painful shit ive taken has to be TESTOPRIM-D. That shit contains prop and hurts like crazy, I couldnt walk for like 2 weeks. Couldnt even put on my socks.

Comment

i feel ya on TT shit brother .fuck that shit swelled up like a soft ball and could sit drive sleep on that side for like 3 weeks i was ready to go to the doc

Comment

Originally posted by big N
                i dont use qv shit period ,i think it s junk!
                that junk works for me nicely.

Comment

same here

what do u use big n?

Comment

I've heard good things about QV cyp.. Might have to invest.. ;)

Comment

there cyp is very good

i am not a fan of there enanthate, left me feeling very sore and sick while i ran it. will not run it ever again

Comment

I made the switch from Their Enanthate to the Cyp last year and will never do the Enanthate again. I got a fever and felt like shit every time I injected... plus it hurt. What I don't understand is how can the two products be so different?

Comment

QV is not junk IMO, and i know i ton more people will say the same. I'm not rich so for the money you cant pass it up.

Comment

The cyp is actually just as good as human grade stuff, other products may not be top shelf, but this is

Comment

Im really gonna have to try the cyp..hell for only 10 dollars more a bottle... its worth the money for the lack of pain... this enath is getting on my nerves.

Comment

Working...
                              X