• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QV Deca 320

Is it real?
    Attached Files

QV

I got some Supertest 260 That has the same kind of label. It's supposed to be sustenon 260mg.
    I was checking myself. I guess we'll find out, huh? Let me know how it works and I will do the same!!!

Comment

The Deca 320 seems to be working ok. Running it with omnadren and picked up some strength gains.

Comment

my Supertest 260 was fine... No complaint here!

Comment

if thats supposed to be quality vet than that looks fake as hell to me. They only make Deca 300. If your actually taking that stuff then I would stop...who knows whats actually in that

Comment

Unless that is some underground lab, then it is definitly fake.

Comment

probably that vial is from 1970s... the pakaging looks OLD SCHOOL

shit. i wouldnt use it

Comment

that does not look like any QV deca i ever seen but who knows maybe they have new lables? but i realy doubt it were is the hologram?

Comment

the label saids " Q Vet Inc. ", probably some kid made it.

Comment

FAKE, BOGUS, BS, as a $3 bill... If it was really QV, it would be able to be checked via their website with their lot no.

Comment

only way to tell is w/ Lab Test...might be real compounds just another "UG Lab" takin name ... gamble if u ask me..
                      L~H

Comment

It's definitely not from the QV Manufacturing Co. because the highest Deca they make is 300mg........it is probably another UG Lab using the QV name to sell more!

Comment

LOOKS FAKE

Comment

Looks super fake

Comment

no that shit is real. QVets inc. is not quality vets. its an underground company in mexico. I have the same shit and i also have and some super test 260 except my bottles are brown instead of clear. And i know the shit is real because me and my older brother take it and about an hour after you shoot it, you start to sweat and that night you cant sleep hardly cuz you have so much energy. I also know its real because of the gains im getting. My fuckin strength shot way the fuck up im talking dramaticly and i get very temper mental with people on it. Iv taken 2 shots already and im on my second week of the cycle and im loving it. I stay in the gym for about 2 hours just fuckin killing some weight man its awesome. I notice more off that shit than other deca or sustanon brands. its good shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X