last shot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last shot...

last shot of my cycle and i hit a vein...go figure!

i am sorry its your last inject that sucks.

Comment

What's funny is I used to do a friend's shots for him in college, always made a perfect dart.. Last shot, either hit nerves, or a vessel.. I can imagine what'll happen once I dart myself.. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
        i am sorry its your last inject that sucks.
        :( i know, this is going to really suck.

Comment

am I the only one, that whenever I do quad shots, I always say that line out of that 2nd Ace Ventura movie " Its in the booooone! Its in the booooooone!" .... maybe, its just me :D

Comment

if you hit truly hit a vein, expect some serious brusing type look where it happened.

Comment

got a nice bruise on my quad where I hit a vein on wed. liked to shit when I pulled out and blood squirted out . once i applied direct pressure on it the bleeding stopped, went on with my day. what a way to start the day.

Comment

Out of all the shots I've ever done, I've only gotten blood once in the pin from aspirating

Comment

It's only cosmetic damage....no worries. In 7-10 days or so, the bruise will be completely gone. If anyone asks, you got hit by a line drive playing softball.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing
                    if you hit truly hit a vein, expect some serious brusing type look where it happened.
                    no bruise at all. all i know is that when aspirated the syringe filled up with blood; not just a little drop either. anyhow i played it safe and just pulled out and found another site.

Comment

The only good thing about a last shot is starting to think about next cycle.

Comment

yeo thats sucks i hit one 2 times a week

Comment

Working...
                        X