• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's GHRP 6?

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
      what's GHRP 6?
      Yeah what is this? Is it some type of insulin precursor that spikes your natural insulin?

Comment

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 6...

http://www.ibenutrition.com/LABS/peptides.htm

Not like the crap they push at GNC, brothers.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox

This is very interesing bro, does this compound shut you down or mess with your natural GH? by the way which one are you reffering to the one on the left or right side of the screen? both say they are GHRP 6

Comment

Bullshit,:bsflag:

I've read the link and it says that the stuff suppresses appitite, well what good is that unless you want to diet?:bsflag:

Comment

OK - what is wrong with me - I do not need anything to make me hungry - I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. The more I eat, the more I want. On cycle or off. I have to control the total intake!

Comment

Originally posted by mehuge
                OK - what is wrong with me - I do not need anything to make me hungry - I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME. The more I eat, the more I want. On cycle or off. I have to control the total intake!
                Maybe the wife is draining all your energy!:rofl:

Comment

Maybe the wife is draining all your energy!:rofl:
                  :rofl:

Comment

O.k. bros, tried the R-ALA & DHA at 500mg's each on empty stomach. It does lower your blood sugar levels, I felt the effects of hypoglycemia kick in after 40 minutes of supplement ingestion. Don't know if this is a good idea though, don't like screwing around with blood sugar.

I'd rather go out and get:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                      Bullshit,:bsflag:

I've read the link and it says that the stuff suppresses appitite, well what good is that unless you want to diet?:bsflag:
                      Read the left side, the Ghrelin agonist increases appetite..

Comment

O.k. bros, tried the R-ALA & DHA at 500mg's each on empty stomach. It does lower your blood sugar levels, I felt the effects of hypoglycemia kick in after 40 minutes of supplement ingestion. Don't know if this is a good idea though, don't like screwing around with blood sugar.

I'd rather go out and get:drunk:
                        Like Tony Montana said, "I TOLL YOU, BUT NAH YOU DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN, YOU STUPID FUCK, LOOK AT YOU NOW":D

Comment

Keep us posted bro if you try it, does this compound have any side effects, like endogenous GH shutdown?

Comment

Bro, this is $70.00 per 1 ml. How much is taken to be effective?

Comment

40mcg twice daily, 5 days on/2 days off.. So it's 80mcg per day for 5 days.. It's 1mg per vial, like LR3 IGF-1.. The agonist (bulking product on the left of their page) I'd use it for 6 weeks.. Of course, just like any gh product you'll see better results the longer you use it.. Maybe I'll post my results when I get the antagonist (cutting product on the right)... ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X