Sydgroup roll call!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydgroup roll call!

Ok..whos jumped on the bandwagon. What are you taking...at what dosages, what week...and how is it going!

not taking anything at no dosage for no length of time

I am not ordering sydgroup till jan.
    :(

Comment

Havent tried it yet, but if I keep hearing good reviews about it I may give it a try.

Comment

have not tried it myself yet but have heard very good reviews so far.

Comment

Used 1 bottle of their winny 20ml. Good strength gains although my bf wasn't low enough to see any hardness... Using their EQ next cycle frontloaded and for 12 weeks at 400mgs.

Comment

i havent tried it but im interested soon.:D

Comment

Mine should be here soon, Going to take 500mgs of cyp and 500 mgs. of eq for 14 or 16 weeks.

Comment

begining 6th week of 750mg wk of sust 250, 600mg wk syd eq.
                This week changing to syd cyp 800mg wk, syd eq 800 wk, schering primo 300 week. Only putting primo in for 4 weeks. then
                run t3 and winny in place of primo, to finish off cycle. Last time
                i used qv eq, and with syd eq I am getting better pumps and
                hard as a rock. I am syd group all the way right now and the
                prices(if all is well) kick ass. Still cheaper if all isnt!!! Would like to
                get syd primo but I do not have access to it yet, I suppose it hasnt been oy very long. Would recommend EQ highly. Whats
                up 34?

Comment

think i am gonna give there cyp a try

Comment

seems that 34 and I are the only ones with anything to say about
                    syd, if anybody out there is ahead of us on syd holler back!
                    would like any feedback.

Comment

I’m running their EQ and cyp right now. So far I am very happy with my gains. Up about 15 pounds.

Comment

Does anyone have any lab tests on thier products?

Comment

I could provide material if I knew where to have it performed or
                          sent. Would like to know myself, but so far it is speaking for its
                          self. You know is working when peers stair at you and trusted
                          bros make comments like whats up OJ. lol.. Fuck haters, dumd ass
                          people think shit is majic, come see me at the dungeon at 10:00
                          am Mon thru Sat, see if you can hang with us. Worry about what
                          concerns you and your family, life... and everybody else can kiss
                          your ass!

Comment

I'm very disappointed w/ QV EQ........I’ll be trying out Syd EQ very soon also…

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                              I’m running their EQ and cyp right now. So far I am very happy with my gains. Up about 15 pounds.
                              At what dosages?

Comment

Working...
                              X