Liquid Clomid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Clomid

I just used liquid Clomid for the first time yesterday, goddamn!! That burns!! Is all Liquid Clomid like this? My throat hurt for three hours.

What have you done to combat the taste of this stuff?

Thanks,
    DerCribben

try injecting it into a grape.. The tatse does suck big time..

Comment

How much water are you putting it in when you drink it? I use a few ounces and just guzzle it, no problems here.

Comment

throw it in a shake.

Comment

I'm gonna try it in OJ. I'll try that grape idea when I get below 8CC's, good call.

Comment

Gotta love it in a shake...spicy!

:D

Aragorn

Comment

yea I hate taste. It is hard to spay in my sparyer but I been just drinking bits wonder if small enough to shake and suck up in a 18ga or just the syringe tip?

I would like to inject it into grape or orange.

Comment

No all liquid clomid doesn't tast like batery acid ....our flavored chem line is the only one made to combat this problem .......next time go check www.lionnutrition.com fruit punch, peppermint and cinnamon

letrozole, Finasturide , clomid and nolva

Comment

Don't worry BB12, I will be buying all of my research chems from you from now on. WooHoo flavored rechems!!

Comment

I must be odd, I actually liked the taste.. :confused:

Comment

The grape trick worked ok. But will go with flavored next time for sure.

Comment

its just nasty

Comment

pete your a liar ...sorry bro your y boy and all..but you must be kidding ....

the problem with putting it in anything that is not sealed is it will crash and there is no way of telling how much you really get.......

300mg won't fit in A GRAPE i TRIED......Bass said the same thing inject it into a grape

Comment

has anyone tasted the flavored clomid yet? I would like to hear some feedback on that

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
                              pete your a liar ...sorry bro your my boy and all..but you must be kidding ....

Dude, check out my thread on how to administer liquid clomid with the oraject on AM.. Trust me, for that thread I took down 3ml.. The aftertaste was rough, but it went down smooth.. :)

Then of course, I can always hit you up for the fruitpunch flavor.. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X