$$$tren$$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$tren$$$

Tren is high dollar! however is it worth the results? Is it better than test enanthate?

When you make it yourself it is cost efficient. It's my favorite. Do a search, there's tons of info on it.

Comment

That's a hard question to answer as far as being 'better', because I'd need more information to make that call.

What is your goal for your cycle? Do you want to add as much mass as possible (including water weight), or would you rather add less mass but have the mass you do add be 'quality' only?

Are you predisposed to hairloss? Because while you can take finasteride to prevent hairloss while on test, it won't help you with tren.

Do you get progesterone side effects with Deca? Because if you do, you can expect them from Tren as well.

Answering these questions will allow us to give you an answer as to which would be 'better'.

Comment

Re: $$$tren$$$

Originally posted by ttown27
        Tren is high dollar! however is it worth the results? Is it better than test enanthate?
        two different drugs with different purposes and tren isn't high dollar or it shouldn't be anymore...most likely you are getting ripped from a gym dealer or mex prices.

Comment

TREN is awesome! but harsh on your prostate it is more androgenic than TEST bro you'll most likely see some hair thining out while on this stuff and you will be very aggressive on it, my friend was on it and he is the quietest guy, one day a cabbie start's to mouth off to him and he put a beating on him!:mad:

Comment

Re: $$$tren$$$

Originally posted by ttown27
            Personal question. . .YOu may be one that reacts very well to tren (most people do) . . .Usually tren stacked with something like enanthate will give great results. It is pretty toxic though in terms of hair loss in some guys as has already been mentioned and no matter what anyone tells you, it does increase agression to some degree in everyone. . .all gear does. I am not saying "roid rage" as that just means you are an asshole to begin with if you freak out on people. . but your fuse does get shorter and stuff seems more frustrating when on a good run of tren. . .

Comment

but your fuse does get shorter and stuff seems more frustrating when on a good run of tren. . .
              agreed

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                agreed
                yep, little things tick me off more than usual :D

Comment

Tren in my opinion is what I would like to call a "fast acting gh" It does burn fat and it does make you stronger and I think is the best aas ever made! Not to mention if your diet is good you will gain 15lbs and appear as if you gained 30lbs because the gains are pure muscle no water!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                    yep, little things tick me off more than usual :D
                    :agree:

1 gram of TEST a week will make you a little meaner too

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
                      :agree:

1 gram of TEST a week will make you a little meaner too
                      naa, Test makes me feel like I am on top of the world...I have gone to 2 grams per week and I was as nice as a "putty tat"
                      :D

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                        naa, Test makes me feel like I am on top of the world...I have gone to 2 grams per week and I was as nice as a "putty tat"
                        :D
                        I like the mental energy it gives, you're so much quicker, you feel almost smarter

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
                          I like the mental energy it gives, you're so much quicker, you feel almost smarter
                          yep it is the lifeblood to men...makes us feel whole. :D

Comment

Can't beat it in my body.......

Comment

whats the long term affect it has on the body other then gyno. Years of use.

Comment

Working...
                              X