LOW FSH LEVELS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOW FSH LEVELS

Bros, just wanted to post some blood work results I recieved this week.

Here we go!

TOTAL TESTOSTERONE: 31.1 nmol/L (Lab range: 9-29 nmol/L)
    FREE TESTOSTERONE: 66.7 pmol/L (Lab range: 31-94 pmol/L)
    LH: 3 i.u. (Lab range: 2-8 i.u.)
    FSH: 1 i.u. (Lab range: 2-8 i.u.)

As you guys could see I have low FSH, but my total testosterone is over the range. I've been off gear for 5 months. Last cycle which was my first was Test for 10 weeks! threw in some deca too in the later half of the cycle. Comments?

No reply's? wow. Problem is too many newbies clogging up this board that don't know shit!

Comment

FSH is responsible for sperm production, while LH is responsible for production of testosterone. Therefore, it's not surprising that your test levels are normal while your FSH levels are somewhat low. You've only been off for 5 months, so I would't worry about hitting the clomid again just yet....give it a little more time and get re-tested. Unless you're working on having a baby with the missus, it's not that pressing a matter. Your test levels are normal, so you should be feeling good and keeping your gains.

Comment

Did you try searching google first?

Things I have read say that high stress and/or less than 8 hours of sleep can lower it.

I also read that Co Q10 can help raise it.

Comment

From WebMD

Some medications, such as cimetidine, clomiphene, digitalis, and levodopa, can increase FSH levels. Tell your health professional all the medications you are taking, including herbs and natural substances.

Comment

greektank, that is high compared to what mine was a couple months ago -

my urologist could not believe it --

your test is fine which is very good -- i was fucked across the board -

back on now though and may have to run hrt when i am off -

Comment

Thanks bros, no one knows better than the board vet's.

Comment

I think you will be fine Greek as long as you are not trying to reproduce at the moment. My wife wants another kid, so looks like I will be hitting the clomid to get me in shape. Hey House how much clomid would I need to take to get my shit in line? Should I run a course like pct or would something more specific be needed? Im out of town on dial up ( sucks) until wed of this week, I have some research at home on my pc regarding this, but I am here and.. I dont want to wait till I get home. I thought you may know, seems like it was a couple of month program of clomid ed at what amount I have'nt the fogiest. The reason I ask is because I jsut finished a cycle 1.5 months ago, and it wont be May until I have my regular bloodwork again, and with this broke collar bone, I anit got nothing better to do than give the ole lady what she wants lol that sounds terrible.. I dont care :D

PD

Comment

Does low FSH also mean you have a slight decrease in libido, and thus place burden on your system if you are sexually active frequently?

Comment

Well again just from what I have read, my interpretation is that hormone activity in the brain lowers the sperm production, and I would think that would give a lower sex drive. Seeing that everything about our bodies goes back to animal insticts and sex is for mateing. Low sperm production = less need to reproduce.

Comment

Hey House how much clomid would I need to take to get my shit in line
                      not sure bro -- best bet is to hook up with a urologist -- get everything checked out --

find out what your levels are and go from there --

greektank , my sex drive before i went back on was in the toilet bro --had no desire whatsoever

Comment

Thanx House

PD

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                          not sure bro -- best bet is to hook up with a urologist -- get everything checked out --

find out what your levels are and go from there --

greektank , my sex drive before i went back on was in the toilet bro --had no desire whatsoever
                          How are you now bro? is it always low even if you have a long off period? I think the higher the FSH level the more urge you have to get laid. Hey at least I still have my TEST levels! Doctor told me to not even worry about the FSH stuff, It will come back on it's own he said. He's anti AAS though.

Comment

Working...
                          X