Making Liquid Var

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Liquid Var

i have been searching and searching for a way to make a liquid/oral var and the only way i have seen is this..

1 gram Anavar powder + 99ml Bacardi 151 + heat to solvate and you got 100ml's of liquid Anavar @ 10mg/ml.

now if this is a good way then how long will this hold and how long/what temp do i heat it at also. any other ways would be greatly appreciated too. thanks

use everclear. I have been told that PEG and everclear 50/50 is better.

Comment

don't use bacardi, mine just crashed even at 10mg/ml...everclear hurts to drink but at least it will suspend it.

Comment

Stonecold, like your ass bro! I almost thought it was a girl for a second.:D

Comment

Oh by the way Everclear is what my friend uses and it works perfect.

Comment

I would use everclear but i cannot get it due to the fact that i live in CA. So how would i go about getting it if no one will ship it here and if i cannot buy it here?? And where can i buy PEG 400? thanks for your input guys.

Comment

Originally posted by therock
              Stonecold, like your ass bro! I almost thought it was a girl for a second.:D
              ah, you like his ass? :eek:

You almost thouth it was a girls might be worse:eek:

sorry, I couldn't help that

Comment

Originally posted by daddy1122
                I would use everclear but i cannot get it due to the fact that i live in CA. So how would i go about getting it if no one will ship it here and if i cannot buy it here?? And where can i buy PEG 400? thanks for your input guys.
                you can get it off the internet I think and it will make it to you...or have a friend out of state buy it and mail it to you.

Comment

Why did you change your avatar SC. You were suppose to leave it for the whole day. You chickened out bro.:ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                    you can get it off the internet I think and it will make it to you...or have a friend out of state buy it and mail it to you.
                    I have been looking everywhere and i still cant find 1 site that will ship to CA. I dont have any buddies that live in other states so i cant do that option. so what about the 151 and Peg 400 (by the way where is a good place to get that) and what is the mixture for a 100ml @ 10mg/ml? thanks for all the help

Comment

Working...
                    X