tren gyno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren gyno

so im about to start my next cycle and im going to run tren in it eod. last time i ran tren i got lumps under my nips and im wondering what the best thing to take for this is?

I used vitamin b6 during my cycle to prevent it as it keeps prolactin levels low, but if you do in fact get gyno during the cycle....the only Rx which will work is going to be Parlodel (Bromocryptine). Nolva, l-dex, arimidex, or proviron will not repair progesterone gyno.

Comment

how much b6 should i take a day

Comment

I'd go with bromo.

Comment

is bromo hard to get? and what is the price range?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
            I'd go with bromo.
            True....the b6 is not substitute for the bromo, but I decided I would use it until I saw any gyno occur. I think I'm just lucky, and did not develope any. Since you already know you're prone to gyno from the tren, then I would just save yourself the trouble, and get the bromo.

As far as price range....not sure. There is a certain online pharmacy with good recs that sells it for 100 2.5 mg tablets for $70.00. I can't PM you until you clean out your inbox.
            Last edited by BENCH355ANIMAL; 02-14-05, 03:31 PM.

Comment

thanks alot bro

Comment

o and by the way, what kinda doses do you use for this?

Comment

would letrozole help for gyno caused by tren?>

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
                    I used vitamin b6 during my cycle to prevent it as it keeps prolactin levels low, but if you do in fact get gyno during the cycle....the only Rx which will work is going to be Parlodel (Bromocryptine). Nolva, l-dex, arimidex, or proviron will not repair progesterone gyno.
                    This is incorrect actually. Gyno is the result of at least 4 different hormones working in concert; estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and IGF-1. If you eliminate ANY of the four, gyno can't develop.

Bromo is a very harsh drug and it makes many nausous. If you MUST use a prolactin suppressing drug, dostinex is much more potent and has fewer sides. Any of the anti aromatase drugs (l-dex, arimidex, letrazole, aromasin) WILL work to prevent gyno as they prevent estrogen, a necessary hormone for gyno to develop. After you already have gyno, nolvadex is the best choice IMO.

There really isn't any difference in the gyno caused by deca or tren and that caused by aromatizing AAS. They ALL need estrogen to develop and grow. Without estrogen, you could inject pure progesterone and you wouldn't develop gyno.

Large doses of vitamin B6 has been shown to lower prolactin and would also help prevent or reduce gyno. Unlike bromo or even dostinex, B6 doesn't have ANY sides.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                      This is incorrect actually. Gyno is the result of at least 4 different hormones working in concert; estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and IGF-1. If you eliminate ANY of the four, gyno can't develop.

Bromo is a very harsh drug and it makes many nausous. If you MUST use a prolactin suppressing drug, dostinex is much more potent and has fewer sides. Any of the anti aromatase drugs (l-dex, arimidex, letrazole, aromasin) WILL work to prevent gyno as they prevent estrogen, a necessary hormone for gyno to develop. After you already have gyno, nolvadex is the best choice IMO.

There really isn't any difference in the gyno caused by deca or tren and that caused by aromatizing AAS. They ALL need estrogen to develop and grow. Without estrogen, you could inject pure progesterone and you wouldn't develop gyno.

Large doses of vitamin B6 has been shown to lower prolactin and would also help prevent or reduce gyno. Unlike bromo or even dostinex, B6 doesn't have ANY sides.
                      Thanks Spidey for correcting me. I'm glad there are knowledgable guys on here that can help us out. However, I have read and been told, that Nolva will NOT help progesterone gyno, so this is why I recommended this. I believe you however, because you have advised me on many other things and my cycles always work out great.:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
                        Thanks Spidey for correcting me. I'm glad there are knowledgable guys on here that can help us out. However, I have read and been told, that Nolva will NOT help progesterone gyno, so this is why I recommended this. I believe you however, because you have advised me on many other things and my cycles always work out great.:cool:
                        I got a case of gyno from my first cycle of tren/test prop. I had hard lumps under both nipples; my nipples were puffy and I even lactated a little. I followed the advice everyone was giving and tried bromo for a couple weeks but saw no changes and it seemed to get worse. I hit the nolva at 40 mg ed for 2 weeks followed by 3 months at 20 mg ed and it was totally resolved. No lumps, tenderness, puffyness or lactation. My chest looks completely normal with no signs of gyno whatsoever. Nolva WORKS. IMO, anyone who does a cycle without 3 to 4 months of nolva on hand "just in case" either already knows they are not gyno prone or they are inexperienced.

Comment

Working...
                        X