Where to buy AS T-shirts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy AS T-shirts?

I saw a tshirt that said "property of organon" with the logo on it. Do you know where you can buy a tshirt like that?

I think it would make a good workout shirt:D

it would be, but might attract the wrong attention

Comment

I don't think it would be to bad of a problem, except that everyone would be asking you for sources.

There is this group at my university that is trying to legalize weed and they were shirts that promote it and i haven't seen them get into any trouble. They even smell like weed....

Comment

Re: Where to buy AS T-shirts?

Originally posted by Hyperlite
        I saw a tshirt that said "property of organon" with the logo on it. Do you know where you can buy a tshirt like that?

I think it would make a good workout shirt:D
        I personally think that would be stupid. I already have every person in the gym asking me about juice. Why would I want to attract more attention.

Comment

Well, if you need a shirt to advertise you are on gear, you might want to put a little more time in at the gym so your body does the talking, not a shirt.

Comment

I had a friend who went about 6 2 and about 270. he was a big boy and he used to wear an anabolics.com shirt at the gym. it was the funniest thing.

Comment

Originally posted by the mechanic
              Well, if you need a shirt to advertise you are on gear, you might want to put a little more time in at the gym so your body does the talking, not a shirt.
              I don't need a shirt to advertise, i just thought it would be funny. I'm a smartass:D

I hope you've posted some pics, if your gonna give me that kind of advice....I bet i spend just as much time in the gym as you.
              Last edited by Hyperlite; 09-07-03, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperlite
                I don't need a shirt to advertise, i just thought it would be funny. I'm a smartass:D

I hope you've posted some pics, if your gonna give me that kind of advice....I bet i spend just as much time in the gym, if not more as you do.
                Mechanic might have just a little more on everyone here ;)

Aragorn

Comment

Thats good, because I hate when people that are as big as my little brother try to give me advice...

Comment

Bro,
                    You asked a question and you got an answer. Probably not what you were looking for but it is my opinion.
                    Now about accepting my advice if pics are posted seems odd.
                    Would you value my opinion more if you saw me ? I hope not. I know for fact there are many bro`s on here that in appearance are smaller, but have a vast amount of knowladge on subjects in this forum and I listen and learn.
                    Aragorn and those who know me.....thanks
                    Last edited by the mechanic; 09-08-03, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X