2nd Cycle opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Cycle opinions

Hey i am thinking on my 2nd cycle already, going to start it in the summer sometime. i am going for another bulker. i am either doing test enanth, Dbol, and Parabolan, or test Dbol and Deca. The para is not a whole lot more in price, and i know that is a main factor on the drug. i am trying to bulk but i am also staying lean and eating clean. my 1st cycle was test cyp 400 for 12 weeks my last injection is tommorow. so im leaning on the para because i want to have lean gains, but im not sure how good Deca is. I hear a lot about how everyone loves tren. I can run it at a high dose also because i am buying IP bulk oils. 50 Ml jugs. So basically for a 2nd cycle should i go with the deca or the parabolan for lean mass.

Well the one thing I notice is you may not want to throw two new things in at the same time. You won't know what's doing what. Then your next cycle you will be just as confused.

Comment

For lean gains, I would try Test + EQ or Test + Var.

Comment

I'd suggest test and EQ as well.

400mg/week test cyp and 400mg/week EQ for 12 weeks would make a great second cycle. You can throw in a low dose of Dbol (20mg/day) for the first 3 or 4 weeks to get things rolling as well.

Comment

yes shibby is right 2 new thing one of them might do wonders and you wont know why or what did it. i like curls4girls test EQ that will be a nice lean gainer!

Comment

test and any trenbolone product (starting at a low dose) will do you good. throw in an anti-aromatase and you will be all set for muscle without water.

Comment

I say just test again and kick it off with some dbol. test and eq would be good but youll need to run the eq for at least 14 weeks. I was told by a vet that a bro should stick with just test his first few cycles cuz you should gain just fine if your eating enough and dedicated to the weights. Just my opinion.

thanx

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                I'd suggest test and EQ as well.

400mg/week test cyp and 400mg/week EQ for 12 weeks would make a great second cycle. You can throw in a low dose of Dbol (20mg/day) for the first 3 or 4 weeks to get things rolling as well.

I like that also.

thanx

Comment

Working...
                X