Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the questions about slin lately.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the questions about slin lately.

Thought this might be good for the newbies to see.

September 27, 2002
    Coroner Says New Trend Among Athletes & Bodybuilders Can Kill
    Email story to a friend
    Bodybuilder Dies After Injecting Insulin To Tone Muscles
    It is shocking. Healthy young men and women injecting insulin to build up their bodies. It is the latest trend among many athletes but particularly among bodybuilders and as WAFB's Shauna Sanford reports one local family found out the painful way.

24-year-old Dustin Nemeth's family says they want his story to be a wake up call to all athletes and parents of athletes. You may not realize this but you don't have to have a prescription to buy insulin. In Louisiana, you can ask for it over the counter. Many athletes, who are not diabetic, are buying it.

Going for the gold Dustin Nemeth gave it all he had in a bodybuilding competition in New Orleans last year. New to bodybuilding, Dustin came in an impressive second place, but little did he know that would be his last competition. - And little did his family know to what lenths Dustin was going to create that prize winning body.

Dustin's father, Dale Nameth, says, "He bulked up some but I was looking at that as being all natural because he was working in a health food place and if you saw how he ate and what he ate, we thought he had everything under control."

But on Saturday, August 10th of this year, Dustin's family found out something that they still find hard to believe. Dustin's sister Stacey went to his apartment after he did not show up for work. She found him dead, laying on his back with blood coming out of his nose and mouth that had been dried.

An autopsy revealed Dustin had steroids and insulin in his system, but he did not have diabetes. The insulin had eaten up all of his blood sugar and his insulin level was zero. Dustin's father says he was injecting the insulin in his stomach and the steroid in his groin so there were no marks on his body.

According to Dustin's autopsy he died of natural causes. He went into a comma and suffered heart failure and all of that is attributed to the steroids and the insulin.

There are websites telling athletes insulin is crucial to achieve massive size and they even go so far as to tell them to wear diabetic bracelets so that if something happens they will be treated accordingly. Dr. Cataldie says this is widespread and Dustin Nemeth is proof that it can and does kill.

good call bounca, i was just thinking of posting this when i saw there was 5-6 Q on slin in the first page alone

Comment

Originally posted by mdd
      good call bounca, i was just thinking of posting this when i saw there was 5-6 Q on slin in the first page alone
      yes and most have already started using it and there asking questions now!!! they should have figured it out long before they injected. people just dont understand what this shit can do.

Comment

Education bros....Know what your using before you use it

Comment

good post bro!

Comment

Damn good post... :)

I do know that 'slin and DNP are two products I wouldn't consider buying... Wouldn't give it to my worst enemy..

Comment

good post brother but sad too:(

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                Damn good post... :)

I do know that 'slin and DNP are two products I wouldn't consider buying... Wouldn't give it to my worst enemy..
                Dont be confused by what im saying bro, I my self use insulin. Im just saying that these guys that are using slin and then asking questions really dont understand how dangerous this game is. Im not flaming them and im not picking on them, im just trying to make them realize that they can die if they dont know what there doing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  Dont be confused by what im saying bro, I my self use insulin. Im just saying that these guys that are using slin and then asking questions really dont understand how dangerous this game is. Im not flaming them and im not picking on them, im just trying to make them realize that they can die if they dont know what there doing.

Its like taking something u dont even know what it is and the dangers. Thats why people even interested in roids and drugs like that should do a little more research before using and even thinkng of trying it. I myself was interested in Hgh but I need to read up more in it, but maybe I might consider doing it in 2-3 years from now, when I get a little more developed and know more about it. It bascially took me 4 years of roid research till till fianlly doing it at age 18.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

right. injecting 10iu right out of the gate, then asking if the dosage was right is just asking for trouble.

Comment

Doing a new drug is just like writing an exam...you gotta study first if you want things to go well. I wouldn't even think about putting anything in my body without thoroughly researching it, and doing so from many different sources. With the wealth of information available at this site, there is no excuse for not being prepared to do it right. If it isn't posted in a thread (SEARCH!), someone here is bound to be able to answer your questions if you start a thread of your own asking about it.

Comment

good post bro.

slin is an awesome thing if done smart

Comment

Insulin should only be considered if and only if.. you have years of knowledge to back up what your doing... "New to bodybuilding" As soon as I heard that.. I knew it was bad news

Comment

I still wont play with slin after all these yrs, its just one of those things, that even if you think you know everything, you really need to re read it all over again just too make sure

Comment

OMG he injected in his groin. WHERE? I almost passed out just thinking about injecting in my groin area. that has got to hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X