nolvadex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nolvadex

i have a ton of nolvadex and was wondering if at the end of my cycle can i just take this for a couple weeks or do i need to go get clomid. i have been on a cycle that definatly needs some help at the end and i want to keep all my gains. thanks

you can use nolva look in the anaboilc fourm there is a post

Comment

the way I understand it (from reading a few profiles and posts) is that you should take it:

1)
      if or when you first see signs of gyno....and to take it untill it stops/goes away.

2) Take only what you need.....so begin with lower doses (like 20mg/day for a week or so) and work your way up to the amount you think you need (listen to your body).

3) If no signs of gyno while on, then take it after the last shot, and for however long the drug is listed to stay in your body.

Nolvadex has potential to hinder gains, so jumping all over it with high doses/too soon etc. probably wouldn't be smart for your cycle.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about anything, but this is what I've come to understand from all the reading and asking.

Comment

Working...
      X