EQ ALONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ ALONE

Just curious....Those that have ran this compound alone, what was strength and size gains like, what dosages, how long ya ran it, and how was the sides. I hear alot of people talk about the quality of muscle, the vascularity, the hunger but usually these people are running test with it. Test makes me vascular and I kept quite a bit of muscle off my last cycle which was test @ 500mg. I also hear alot of peeps saying the longer ya run it the better it gets. Give me some feedback eq only users.

thanx

never heard of EQ on it's own

Comment

A long run of eq will give you modest strength gains and modest muscle gains, but what you gain will be nearly 100% quality muscle gains that you'll keep a lot of provided you do a proper PCT. When I run EQ alone, I haven't noticed any sides except increased vasculairty and increased appetite. Running it for at least ten, preferably twelve weeks or more is the norm for EQ. It really is better to run at least a low dose of prop with it though (even if it's really low, say 50mg EOD). I recently ran 50mg test prop / 100mg EQ EOD for 10 weeks to help heal up an injury I was training through, and I made some surprisingly nice gains.
      Last edited by hitmansb; 02-24-05, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I have heard people running it year long and not have any problems. They tell me what you gain you keep aslong as you run pct like hitman said. If you have the money run it for like 4-5months and see what happens. Ipersonally think eq shines with longer runs like that.

Comment

def should be ran longer. takes 6 weeks to kick in. But eq works fine on its own if your not expecting the wrong things. here is why you should run it longer http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=15865

Note that EQ is weaker then test (or most other roids for that matter). One of the reasons people don't gain mass on it is that most people do not run enough of it to make it very noticable. If you have someone that is running 600mg of test and 400mg of EQ well the efect of the EQ is dwarfed by the test (not to say that it doesn't have its effects, just the mass it produces isn't near what the test is ). This is not to say that you sould go crazy with it. Most people will tell you that anything over 800mg a week is starting to waste it (point of diminishing returns) But I would consider 400 the starting point for this drug and if your running it alone I would up that.
          Last edited by Skyefire; 02-24-05, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyefire
            def should be ran longer. takes 6 weeks to kick in. But eq works fine on its own if your not expecting the wrong things. here is why you should run it longer http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=15865

Note that EQ is weaker then test (or most other roids for that matter). One of the reasons people don't gain mass on it is that most people do not run enough of it to make it very noticable. If you have someone that is running 600mg of test and 400mg of EQ well the efect of the EQ is dwarfed by the test (not to say that it doesn't have its effects, just the mass it produces isn't near what the test is ). This is not to say that you sould go crazy with it. Most people will tell you that anything over 800mg a week is starting to waste it (point of diminishing returns) But I would consider 400 the starting point for this drug and if your running it alone I would up that.
            Couldnt of put it any better bro. Damn Skyefire, you know what to say everytime!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
              A long run of eq will give you modest strength gains and modest muscle gains, but what you gain will be nearly 100% quality muscle gains that you'll keep a lot of provided you do a proper PCT. When I run EQ alone, I haven't noticed any sides except increased vasculairty and increased appetite. Running it for at least ten, preferably twelve weeks or more is the norm for EQ. It really is better to run at least a low dose of prop with it though (even if it's really low, say 50mg EOD). I recently ran 50mg test prop / 100mg EQ EOD for 10 weeks to help heal up an injury I was training through, and I made some surprisingly nice gains.
              I'm thinking you need the Test for libido purposes, what's it like being on EQ alone?

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
                I'm thinking you need the Test for libido purposes, what's it like being on EQ alone?
                Eq doesn't do like deca does, not to me anyhow, so long as your own levels are somewhere in the normal range to begin with.

SSup GT

Comment

EQ shouldnt surppress test levels to the point where you get shut down at any dosage under 800mgs a week. But you still need to do proper pct.

Comment

can EQ cause any type of gyno?

Comment

It can but in rare cases. It slightly aromatizes, so water retention and gyno are not of concern.

Comment

well im really prone to gyno, so would this be like prolactin gyno, or just the normal that i can take nolva for? cuz im cutting my tren out of my cycle because it is causing me gyno trouble and i cant get ahold of any bromo or dostinex.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                          Eq doesn't do like deca does, not to me anyhow, so long as your own levels are somewhere in the normal range to begin with.

SSup GT
                          SSup Incredible

I'll run a EQ/Test cycle next time around

Comment

b6 is good for prolactin gyno. Run it at 600mgs a day. If you do this you wont have to stop the tren. Also eq gyno if it would even occur can be handled by nolva.

Comment

great. i dont have any lumps they already went away from my last cycle, but i have this fat by my nips that makes them look wierd and kinda puffy. would b6 make that go away cuz i have tired a ton of exercises but no luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X