SIUG gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIUG gear?

anyone try his stuff lately? what did you think? turn around time, qualty, was it under/overfilled? thanks.

SI stand for what?

Comment

i'm not sure what kind your talking about

Comment

Originally posted by therock
        SI stand for what?
        :confused: i dont know either never asked.

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
          i'm not sure what kind your talking about
          any gear he makes. just curious of him as a company!

Comment

Well I guess I cant help you there pal. Unless you got pics of what it looks like.

Comment

Well I guess I cant help you there pal. Unless you got pics of what it looks like.
              pictures will do no good hes a under ground lab. i guess ill stick with hell fire labs!

Comment

Hellfire is really good bro. Cheap as hell also!

Comment

Hellfire is really good bro. Cheap as hell also!
                  yep

Comment

They are a top notch comp yes -H- 's products are good too here is a SRCS sheet on their old profina and it was absolutly pain free used it for spoting biceps .I notified them of the results after I had it done and they remburst me infull the products & cost of the test plus a few extras .However I believe both -S- and -H- wish to keep their names off the boards
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Spyder; 03-09-05, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                      They are a top notch comp yes -H- 's products are good too here is a SRCS sheet on their old profina and it was absolutly pain free used it for spoting biceps .I notified them of the results after I had it done and they remburst me infull the products & cost of the test plus a few extras .However I believe both -S- and -H- wish to keep their names off the boards
                      yes i wouldnt post either of their names bro but company names i think they wouldnt mind! i see your new to this bord where else do you post?

Comment

I post on dozens VIP,CCBB,and many private boards of boards bro been a round since 1999 . I am the only spyder around.
                        Last edited by Spyder; 11-24-06, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                          I post on dozens VIP,CCBB,and many private boards of boards bro been a round since 1999 . I am the only spyder around.
                          nice to see you back bro its only been a year and a half.lol i figured it was you from VIP ive seen you post there many times. you should hang out here more often we could use your advise here as well.

Comment

Working...
                          X