My First Cycle Please Give Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Cycle Please Give Tips

im running deca fina test and winstrol right now and i've gained 25 pounds in 4 weeks tell me what you think is that a little fast or what?

yes, it is a little fast. u should start with one compound your first cycle. I wish you luck and hopefully nothing goes wrong

Comment

damn biff, That would be a good third cycle. 25lb in four weeks, you must look like a ballon. good luck bro!!

Comment

I think you just made a mistake and didnt research enough b4 jumping into gear. Post your stats prior to aas use. Also how long have you been training? You could of gained the same amount w/ just test in 8wks. Also how old are you?

Comment

hey man, shouldve waited bro and posted what ur plan was before getting on bro. To me thats alot of gear bro for a first cycle. R u taking some Nolvadex, liquidex, and h, and have some pct ready.

U shouldve gone with some simple Test-e cycle.

Comment

shit 25lbs in 4 weeks something is workin but well never know cuzz there are to many damm compounds at one time. but hey you still got 25lbs and im guessin at least 6 more weeks!

Comment

Running deca, fina, and test at the same time is virtually BEGGING for a good set of bitch tits. Have you noticed any sensitivity or puffyness of the nipples yet?

I hope you have a good 3 or 4 month supply of nolva on hand. You should definitely be taking a aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin (better but more expensive) and 20 mg ed nolva wouldn't hurt either. I would stay away from letrazole because I think you will need that nolva unless you are lucky and letrazole decreases the effectiveness of nolva. Start taking 200 mg ed vitamin B6 as well. That will help prevent prolactin buildup and help prevent gyno in a different way than the anti-e's. Make sure the B6 is the pyridoxine hydrochloride and not the pyridoxal hydrochloride. Studies have shown the pyridoxine to be effective at reducing prolactin but the pyridoxal had no effect. Strange I know but there you have it.

That is a heavy first cycle. There is an excellent chance that at least half of that 25 lbs is water retention. The other half will be part LBM and part fat. What is your diet like? Moniter your blood pressure. Water retention can cause it to be elevated.

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
                Running deca, fina, and test at the same time is virtually BEGGING for a good set of bitch tits. Have you noticed any sensitivity or puffyness of the nipples yet?

I hope you have a good 3 or 4 month supply of nolva on hand. You should definitely be taking a aromatase inhibitor like arimidex or aromasin (better but more expensive) and 20 mg ed nolva wouldn't hurt either. I would stay away from letrazole because I think you will need that nolva unless you are lucky and letrazole decreases the effectiveness of nolva. Start taking 200 mg ed vitamin B6 as well. That will help prevent prolactin buildup and help prevent gyno in a different way than the anti-e's. Make sure the B6 is the pyridoxine hydrochloride and not the pyridoxal hydrochloride. Studies have shown the pyridoxine to be effective at reducing prolactin but the pyridoxal had no effect. Strange I know but there you have it.

That is a heavy first cycle. There is an excellent chance that at least half of that 25 lbs is water retention. The other half will be part LBM and part fat. What is your diet like? Moniter your blood pressure. Water retention can cause it to be elevated.
                :agree:

Comment

Thats an extreme first cycle. Which makes me wonder if you did your homework.25lbs.is a lot of weight fast ,mostly water.IMO drop the DECA! Tren and winstrol is an awesome combo for making great gains in both strength and quality muscle. Add test if you are wanting to add some bulk. first cycle man take it easy.Do you have what you need for PCT?

Comment

im running deca fina test and winstrol right now and i've gained 25 pounds in 4 weeks tell me what you think is that a little fast or what?
                    i think your full of shit or not very bright --

Comment

Not to be harsh but house is right.

Comment

agreed

I would agree with spidey on the PCT....however I will take it one step further, gaining that much wieght in that short of time is dangerous to your body in general....if the majority of the gain is water and/or fat..your BP and cholestorol levels must be out of site...check out your ankles and lower legs at the end of the day....do the imprint test.....squeeze your ankles or lower leg with your fingers....if you leave an imprint your water weight is too high...an you might consider a diuretic, and backing off your doses. Your body is telling you something...listen to it

Comment

Originally posted by stone420
                          Thats an extreme first cycle. Which makes me wonder if you did your homework.25lbs.is a lot of weight fast ,mostly water.IMO drop the DECA! Tren and winstrol is an awesome combo for making great gains in both strength and quality muscle. Add test if you are wanting to add some bulk. first cycle man take it easy.Do you have what you need for PCT?
                          He is running test @ 700 mg per week!! :slap: He needs to either drop the deca or drop the tren. Both are notorious for causing pregesterone gyno, and to use both in a cycle is stupidity. More is not better. Oh, and Tren/winny is not a good combo by themselves. You shouldn't be running any cycle without test as a base.

As for the 25 lb.s in 4 weeks.

:bsflag:
                          Last edited by BENCH355ANIMAL; 03-02-05, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
                            He is running test @ 700 mg per week!! :slap: He needs to either drop the deca or drop the tren. Both are notorious for causing pregesterone gyno, and to use both in a cycle is stupidity. More is not better. Oh, and Tren/winny is not a good combo by themselves. You shouldn't be running any cycle without test as a base.

As for the 25 lb.s in 4 weeks.

:bsflag:
                            "test must be the base of any cycle" is you opinion and you are welcome to it but that is far from the gospel. I personally hate test. The only things I get from test are a raging sex drive and severe acne. I don't even use test anymore and wouldn't consider it for larger than maintanence doses.

As far as 25 lbs in 4 weeks being BS, I disagree. My first cycle, I gained 18 lbs in 3 weeks and I wasn't taking nearly the volume of shit this guy is taking.

Bottom line, this guy didn't plan or research well before jumping in with both feet. He is on a collusion course with a set of C-cups if he doesn't change gears now. He needs to drop the deca and start the B6, nolva, and aromasin. He didn't post his dosages so I can't give any advice in that area.

Comment

?

:agree:

Comment

Working...
                              X