Critique my fall "lean" bulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my fall "lean" bulker

This is what I have planned for this fall. My stats are as follows: 5'11", 186lbs, 9%bf, 3 cycles completed (Just finished a cutting cycle). I am also extremely gyno prone as I've found out through trial and error the last couple years, so that is why you will see my anti-es at relatively high doses. Also I wont use eq as it gives me bad anxiety, and dbol gives me horrible gyno and headaches

Weeks 1-10 test cyp at 700mg (QV)- 1.2cc's MWF
    Weeks 1-6 fina at 75mg EOD (homebrew)
    Weeks 7-12 winny at 50mg ED (capped generic powder)
    Weeks 1-15 femara at 2.5mg ED
    Weeks 1-15 nolvadex at 10mg ED
    Weeks 13-15 clomid at 300/100/50
    Weeks 13-15 clen ramping up to 120mcg ED

Any obvious flaws?
    I know I will get comments that my anti-es are too high, however I've had to go as high as 2mg of Arimidex ED +20mg nolva ed to not get gyno while on test, and that was on only 100mg EOD of prop.

looks good. i like it...

Comment

Yes I like it as well. Maybe throw in some dbol the first few weeks but other wise, its a great cycle!

Comment

Thanks alot for the replies, I have never been so excited for a cycle as I am for this one, as I've been able to eliminate all the compounds that have caused me problems, and finally have my anti es in a good balance to not get gyno symptoms for the 1st time ever. I'd love to run dbol, but ive never had such bad migraines and blood pressure problems as I did on dbol, not to mention the immediate gyno it gave me even while on 1mg of Arimidex ED.

The only change I might make is to add prop for the 1st 4 weeks untill the cyp fully kicks in.

Comment

Originally posted by Drex
          Thanks alot for the replies, I have never been so excited for a cycle as I am for this one, as I've been able to eliminate all the compounds that have caused me problems, and finally have my anti es in a good balance to not get gyno symptoms for the 1st time ever. I'd love to run dbol, but ive never had such bad migraines and blood pressure problems as I did on dbol, not to mention the immediate gyno it gave me even while on 1mg of Arimidex ED.

The only change I might make is to add prop for the 1st 4 weeks untill the cyp fully kicks in.
          Sounds like you have it all planned out very nice. Thats good to see. Best of luck bro, im sure you will love that cycle. :)

Comment

Forgot to mention that I might add proviron at 25 mg's ed, as I can get it from powder dirt cheap. It wont be for an anti e, just for the SHBG benefits as well as hardness and libido, as tren really takes away my sex drive.

Any foreseen problems with this?

I should also mention that I've been a member of this board for like 20 minutes and Its my favorite already. Ive never seen so many worthwhile posts on a board where people actually respond quickly w/o having to bump my posts like 10 times.
            Last edited by Drex; 08-06-03, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Just curious if you are worried about possible prolactin gyno from the tren...or have you run tren before without problems?

Comment

Proviron didnt do much for me really. Made my hairline receed more though :)

Run the Tren ED.

Comment

Yeah I have ran tren before, on my first and somewhat badly planned cycle. It was a cutting cycle of fina/winny 75/50 ed for 8 weeks. No real sides except irratibility and aggression and no sex drive for the 1st 6 weeks, but then i ran out of winny and went ahead with the fina for the last 2 weeks. I got alittle gyno and nipple secretions in the last week, but it went away totally by the time clomid was over.

The only reason I wanted to run it eod instead of ed is that my aggression levels and irritability were alittle much to deal w/ at 75mg ed. With the added test here, I felt a lower dose was appropriate, though I might run 50mg ed just to keep levels constant. I will also be at school and was trying to keep shots to a minimum (I've got a roomate that I will not let find out)
                  So basicly I learned that I need to run test with it and that winny works somewhat at preventing progesterone/prolactin sides.

Comment

I like the cycle, but a little EQ would go a long way. Ever consider running EQ for the first 10 weeks with the Cyp and tren. The one time I have used Tren I did it with EQ and Cyp, I only gained about five pounds but I got my bf% down to around 5 and held it there for about 6 weeks. Just an idea if you want some lean mass. Good luck.

Comment

I absolutely agree with you that EQ would go great w/ this and is pretty standard in mass stacks, however I forgot to mention above my reason for not wanting to use it. The only cycle I have used it in gave me terrible anxiety. I know anxiety from EQ has been reported by other users on other boards I read and that it is rare, but for me it was very real and is now out of the question for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X