Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Cycle Vitamin and specific supp intake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Cycle Vitamin and specific supp intake...

Are there certain Vitamins you should not take extra of while on cycle? I seem to remember reading someplace that taking in extra amounts of vitamin E was bad and that it could become toxic faster (somthing to that extent...)

On top of that, is there anything else I should stay away from... like Anti-biotics ... i know you should stay away from these (so no tetracycline for your acne).

Is there anythign that you should take in more of so far as vitamins, minerals, and specific off the wall suppluments?

Im looking to optimize my gains in my upcomming cycle and outside of plenty of rest, a good training routine, a clean but sufficent diet (that includes all the protien supps and glutamine as they are part of my daily diet)...

Just curious if we could combine all our knowlege on this subject here for Newb's and Regulars alike to use.

thanks for your help,

No one has any ideas huh?

Comment

I just take an extra multi vitamin a day to help meet increased needs of my body, maybe throw in some more vitamin c to make sure I dont get sick during a valuable cycle

Comment

Working...
      X