Deca/Sust cycle - HCG Needed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca/Sust cycle - HCG Needed?

I'll be running a Deca/Sust cycle for about 10-12 weeks @ the following dosages. Will I need HCG with this cycle? I'm new to HCG and have never used and am not looking forward to sticking my self so many times each week since I only rotate with delts and glutes.

Deca 300mg 1-12
    Sust 250 mg 1-12 (I will be injecting this eod to equal 250mg)

follow up with PCT three weeks after last injection with Nolva and clomid.

WM

You would only need to shoot it twice a week at 250-500 I.U. per shot. I did a Sust/Tren cycle EOD shots, and did hcg every Mon & Thurs for the whole duration. It helps with PCT, because it keeps your body naturally producing test the whole time on cycle. This helps so there is only a slight decline after your finished. I'd say yes, but it's not totally necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
      You would only need to shoot it twice a week at 250-500 I.U. per shot. I did a Sust/Tren cycle EOD shots, and did hcg every Mon & Thurs for the whole duration. It helps with PCT, because it keeps your body naturally producing test the whole time on cycle. This helps so there is only a slight decline after your finished. I'd say yes, but it's not totally necessary.
      DAMN IT! I was hoping I wouldn't need it, something else I have to learn to use..I've posted several times concerning HCG and a lot of guys replied with good info, but it never sunk in..I guess I need a HCG for dummies book, lol.

I've heard that it supposed to injected in your muscle and I've also read where people were injecting in their stomach, ouch. there obviously isn't that much muscle there so is it supposed to injected in an area of fat only?

Comment

No.....HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is usually injected into the stomach....not HCG. You can shoot HCG either IM or Sub Q. I use a regular insulin needle, and shoot it in my delts or quads. Completely painless, and quick since it's water based.

Comment

No.....HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is usually injected into the stomach....not HCG. You can shoot HCG either IM or Sub Q. I use a regular insulin needle, and shoot it in my delts or quads. Completely painless, and quick since it's water based.
          :agree:

Comment

Bro, If I run a 12 week cycle of TEST E/DBOL for 4 weeks, when do I start shooting the HCG to minimize supression?

Comment

You dont need it but it is reccomended. Call me a dumbass but I never used HCG b4. I did fine everytime. But if I had to do it all over again I would use it.

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
                Bro, If I run a 12 week cycle of TEST E/DBOL for 4 weeks, when do I start shooting the HCG to minimize supression?
                I would start it 3 weeks into your cycle, and run it through the end. Make sure you stop the HCG 1.5 weeks before you begin nolva and clomid.

Comment

I would start it 3 weeks into your cycle, and run it through the end. Make sure you stop the HCG 1.5 weeks before you begin nolva and clomid.
                  So in total it's 5000i.u. of HCG required?

Comment

Wheyman! HCG is pretty much alway's needed too much of a crash without it, also you loose alot of your gains without the right pct

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
                      Wheyman! HCG is pretty much alway's needed too much of a crash without it, also you loose alot of your gains without the right pct
                      I didnt lose any of my gains but I would say if I had HCG that my nuts would have went back to normal faster. In fact I dont think they ever went back to normal!:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                        I didnt lose any of my gains but I would say if I had HCG that my nuts would have went back to normal faster. In fact I dont think they ever went back to normal!:rofl:
                        Oh, oh...... hypogonadism :rofl:

Comment

need it

you will need HCg..... I personally do not use the stuff until my cycle is complete.....I do start clomid about three weeks before the end of my cycle....this works great for me, through trial and error....no one is the same and what works for you may not work for someone else..... My nuts come back with this regiment and I lose very little on my gains....

Comment

Working...
                          X