ANABOLIC HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANABOLIC HELP

I have been doing cardio 3-4 times a week straight for about a 2 months now to get rid of some of my bodyfat before I start a cycle. Well, I havent lost more then 2-5 pounds. Everyone tells me a look like I have lost weight but the scale doesnt seem to move down very much. Anyway, I wanted to start a cycle. Is there any thing out there that will help me with the muscles while I do cardio to help lose the fat? I dont care to much about lowering my weight, just that fact that a my body fat is about 20%. Any ideas?

Well you dont have to lose weight to lose bf% Dont worry about the scale at all. I am losing bf% right now and actually gaining weight. Hvae you ran gear b4 and what are your stats and cycle history?

Comment

I have never used gear before. I am new to this and basically want to use it to help me get ripped.

Comment

sorry, im 5'8", 195 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by rchurchman
          I have never used gear before. I am new to this and basically want to use it to help me get ripped.
          Its tough to answer that type of question....Steroids are for one purpose....to gain muscle...gaining muscle will lead to increased caloric burning since muscle burns calories to stay alive and your body temp will rise as well. But your diet will give you the most results in terms of getting ripped. If you are set on using gear which I don't recommend at this point than just use one drug at a low dose to maintain muscle and really get your diet in check to lose some bodyfat...pictures would also help to assess your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
            Its tough to answer that type of question....Steroids are for one purpose....to gain muscle...gaining muscle will lead to increased caloric burning since muscle burns calories to stay alive and your body temp will rise as well. But your diet will give you the most results in terms of getting ripped. If you are set on using gear which I don't recommend at this point than just use one drug at a low dose to maintain muscle and really get your diet in check to lose some bodyfat...pictures would also help to assess your situation.
            :agree: Plus I think you should just try to have a proper diet and workout plan and stay natural. If you have to run a ECA stack or some type of thermogenic.

Comment

I would rather stay natural but it seems like i am going no where lately. I stopped lifting temporarily and am sticking to just cardio until I lose the body fat but even that doesnt seem to be working. Most of my fat, is right around my stomach like a spare tire.

Comment

I would rather stay natural but it seems like i am going no where lately. I stopped lifting temporarily and am sticking to just cardio until I lose the body fat but even that doesnt seem to be working. Most of my fat, is right around my stomach like a spare tire.
                cardio is not a good way to lose weight honestly...a good clean diet in conjunction with a bit of cardio to stimulate a bit more caloric burn is the best situation.

Comment

cardio is not a good way to lose weight honestly...a good clean diet in conjunction with a bit of cardio to stimulate a bit more caloric burn is the best situation.
                  :agree: whats your diet look like

Comment

Diet. Its different from day to day, but nothing really bad.

Usually 2 packets of maple and brown suger oatmeal for breakfast with milk, banana, 4card banana/strawberry shake, for breakfast.

Then usually a low 2carb yogurt for snack.

Lunch: 12in subway sub on wheat. Turkey, american cheese, lettuce, black olives, hot peppers, tomatoes, honey mustard dressing.

Then usually low fat pudding or low carb yogurt.

Dinner: Brocolli and cheese or 2 home cooker hamburgers or roast beef sandwich or turkey and cheese sandwich, all on grain bread.

Usually 1 - 3 glasses of skim milk a day, other then that all water all day. They in the evening, I keep my heart rate up for a good 30mins on the tread mill with a 5.0 incline.

Comment

Re: ANABOLIC HELP

Everyone tells me a look like I have lost weight but the scale doesnt seem to move down very much.

like the guys here say, go by the mirror not the scale. If people are telling u, that u lost weight and look thinnner, maybe its muscle thats been growing. Its happend to me before, i wasnt on cycle but i was eating clean and doing cardio. People said i lost weight and all BF, but the scale weight didnt change much. Muscle weighs more than fat.

Comment

just from a scan...you have lots of carbs and milk...a good diet of high protein with a lower amount of carbs from breads and milk would do you good.

Comment

Not recently, but for a month I was doing the GNC whey proten shake once a day which has 24 grams of protein in it. But in the ingredients, it looks like there is tons of other shit i shouldnt be eating. At my gym, they have drinks you can buy, like a bar but with health drinks, and they have 3 different protein powders, one call fat burning protein. What is that and where can i get that? because gnc's says not for weight loss?

Comment

bro check the nutrition section of this board you can read that thing for months and get all kinds of info. start there then think about gear.

Comment

I think and know your diet is the key to getting where you want. I am sleepy right now or else I would tell you everything thats wrong w/ your diet, but I will do that tom. But I will say that your 1st meal sucks ass. You are using packets of oatmeal which has lots of sugars and sodium. Use regular oatmeal that you have to cook w/ either water or skim milk and dont add anything else to it like sugar or anything. Talk to you tom.

Comment

Working...
                              X