Denkall Test 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denkall Test 250

Hey I have done some research about this denkall test, and everyone said it hurts. But what gives with this stuff. If I dont use it on my leg day I cant train legs for at least a week. It is like the shit just balls up in the muscle. I always aspirate,and run the syringe under hot water before injecting. Any ideas on what I can do to knock the pain out? I still have a month left on this cycle and I am not looking foward to it. Thanks for all your help

i have used it plenty of times with no problems but everyone is different. try rubbin it real good after injection to help spread it out.

Comment

I have heard that the Cypiotest hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
        I have heard that the Cypiotest hurts.
        your just spoiled with your homebrew! denkall is almost painless.

Comment

I wished i wouldn't have bought 2 cycles of it... hell I'll give it away...lol

Comment

I have tried the rubbig around...heating pad etc. It usually starts hurting after several hours..not at first

Comment

Ask yourself the following questions, because all could cause the pain.

Are you using the same needle to draw as you are to jab? Using the same one can dull the end of the needle.

Are you going in straight? Going in at an angle can hurt the muscle.

Are you shaking or moving the needle while it's in? This will bruised the muscle, and hurt for days too.

Is the muscle contracted at the point of entry or during the injection?

Are you pushing the juice in too fast?

Comment

Originally posted by BENCH355ANIMAL
                Ask yourself the following questions, because all could cause the pain.

Are you using the same needle to draw as you are to jab? Using the same one can dull the end of the needle.

Are you going in straight? Going in at an angle can hurt the muscle.

Are you shaking or moving the needle while it's in? This will bruised the muscle, and hurt for days too.

Is the muscle contracted at the point of entry or during the injection?

Are you pushing the juice in too fast?
                good points sometimes i just take it that people already know these things. either denkall has gone way down since last year or you got fake shit or your doin something wrong. or i hate to say it your a sissy!lol

Comment

my last experience with cypiotest hurt like hell...left huge knots in my ass for about a day or two

Comment

ice it

you might try icing the site for 12 minutes before injecting....I do this an rarely ever get pain....and the stick is painless...

Comment

HEY

usually only time i see this is if you are using the same neele or you are drawing with injecting way too much at the site ?

almost mothing bithers me to jam but that is me.

-DOC TREMBLAY

Comment

Re: HEY

Originally posted by DOCTREMBLAY
                        usually only time i see this is if you are using the same neele or you are drawing with injecting way too much at the site ?

almost mothing bithers me to jam but that is me.

-DOC TREMBLAY
                        Have you ever tried real suspension? I have seen my buddy inject it and man it hurt me just watching him in pain!

Comment

Working...
                        X