How long between cycles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long between cycles?

lets say you go on an 8 week cycle of test e at 500mg/EW (yes i know 10 weeks or more is ideal,but some people just dont listen)...how long should be taken before another cycle is started??

i know the general rule is stay off as long as you stayed on,does that still apply in this case?i assume so,just making sure....thanks

you are correct

I am a firm believer of the regiment so described and consequently would recommend the same number of weeks off as on....however, recommendation can change, depending on the type and amount of AAS your on.....just my 2 cents....You might want to ask a mod for a more indepth explanation.

Comment

normaly time on equals time off but when you know your body and your sure your fully back to normal you can go again.

Comment

technically you can go back on after pct -- but most go by time on time off

Comment

thats guys,thats what i figured...thanks to all that responded

Comment

what is a cycle??? :D

so if I have been on two years....I have to come off two years?

Comment

haha stonecold...thats the attitude i like...do you ever use pct tho?i am just curious...how do you keep the boys in check?

Comment

I have been off since dec...It took a while for me to recover...I had trasitional acne that went away after about 2 and 1/2 months...and my sex drive is still a bit low but it could just be a perspective thing...since it was so high before on all the test. I used HCG, clomid, novaldex and a variety of vitamins and suppsl.

Comment

The only reason SC keeps his size is cause he has a little secret called HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                    The only reason SC keeps his size is cause he has a little secret called HGH.
                    have't been on GH in a while either and size is still there minus the ungodly water weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X